Fine-haired naturals

MissMasala5

If you straighten your hair, what moisturizer do you use? My oldest daughter has 2c/3a fine hair and usually wears a WNG. I straightened her hair recently and both NTM and Giovanni Direct made her hair revert. Using oil moisturizers and oils are too much and make her hair look greasy and stuck together. And we are not heavy-handed with products. Can anyone recommend a good product that will give her moisture without being too watery nor too heavy?

Transformer

Mizani H20 Nightime Intense Moisturizer. I use it in the daytime though!

It's neither too greasy or too wet. My daughter's hair fits the description of your daughter's hair.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
My hair is fine and I use a moisturizer from Qhemet Biologics, the Amla and Olive Heavy Cream. If you're looking for something you can buy otc Cantu is a good one, I think it's the BreakCure one. That one worked good for me. Whatever moisturizer I use it has to be a very small amount of it or my hair gets weighted down easily. I have used water based products on my pressed hair with no problem but I have to be careful and use a very small amount, distribute it evenly in my palms first so as not to put a gob of it in my hair.