First braidout attempt

candibaby

DANG girl, thats your first attempt? Your braidout is pretty, if my first braidout wouldve come out like that.. i wouldve kept doing them!

sengschick

The Bun Master
/images/graemlins/up.gif I think it looks great. Yes, it does make your hair look shorter, but you still have a nice length going on there. I think it's a small sacrifice for such a cute look and no heat waves /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

lovelymissyoli

You did a really good job /images/graemlins/clap.gif, especially this being your first time. I remember my first braidout...it was horrible!

NewYorkgyrl

It looks very very nice! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

My first braid out was horrible (i just tried it last week).
How small were the braids that your did and how long did you let them air dry before taking it out?

Carlie

Very nice. /images/graemlins/smile.gif The fact that braidouts make the hair appear shorter is what I love about them! It gives me the chance to enjoy both short and long hair. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Babygurl

[ QUOTE ]
megonw said:
Babygurl,

What products did you leave in?

[/ QUOTE ]

I washed and deep conditioned last night, after rinsing the only product I used was my generic Paul Mitchell awapuhi conditioner, it leaves the hair REALLY soft!

Babygurl

[ QUOTE ]
NewYorkgyrl said:
It looks very very nice! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

My first braid out was horrible (i just tried it last week).
How small were the braids that your did and how long did you let them air dry before taking it out?

[/ QUOTE ]

The braids weren't that small, I only did 6 braids. I washed yesterday morning so they airdried for about 24 hours before I took them down.

inthepink

I think your braidout texture came out really nice! One suggestion I have is to roll the ends by leaving a little bit unbraided and putting a roller on.

Babygurl

Thanks ladies, Hairlove, thats one tip everyone gives me is about the rollers, Ill use the next time b/c I HATE the straight ends on the curly hair!

ChasingBliss

Your hair has come along so beautifully. Your braidout is so pretty, you cant tell that it's a first attempt and I love your puffy bun. Keep up the good work.

Nay

Girl, stop lying. That ain't no first attempt. It couldn't be. Just lovely /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Babygurl

[ QUOTE ]
Nay said:
Girl, stop lying. That ain't no first attempt. It couldn't be. Just lovely /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Nay (beautiful hair!!!) and HoneyLemonDrop both with beautiful heads of hair.
Yeah Ive learned now that my ends arent supposed to be straight like that LOL, so you can tell its my 1st LOL.

Isis

I love your braidout!! /images/graemlins/up.gif To maintain some of my length, I've learned to braid my hair after it has airdried. After hair reaches a certain long length, such as yours, it really doesn't matter anymore. Your hair will look long with or without a braidout! /images/graemlins/smile.gif