First Wash N Go..Come see PICS

Strangefruittree

Pretty. This might be a stupid question but how exactly do you use gel for a w-and-go. Do you just take a glob of it, rub it in your palms, and spread it down the length of your hair? Or do you comb it through while it's still damp?

Depends what result you want.

when i want really big hair- i apply a leave in or leave some conitioner in, let it air dry or diffuse a little until about 90% dry. take some aloe or ecostyler and rub in palms and smooth on crazy areas, for me the crown and my edges, adding only enough product to tame it a week bit cause i want big bouncy hair, then take a shine serum or oil and rub on hands and scruch through curls finish air drying or diffusing.

when iwant really defined long lasting curls -I add the leave in and rub a good amount, 3 fingers worth of aloe or eco styler to wet hair, use infger shower comb or demnan to define and seperate, flip head- diffuse air dry, flip hair again when 80% dry, add serum or oil finish drying

when i want a molded style- not normally- i will leave a little conditioner in my hair take a fat wad of ecostyler- not aloe- wont really work as well- distribute and style, air dry with a scarf or sit under a drier spray with sheen ( this is when i wear a low bun with a side part or something and my texture is still evident but the curls arent out.

Harina

No question is stupid except the one not asked:nono: I section my hair put it on the length of my hair, rake it through and that's it. It is so easy and simple to do. Ecostyler is a staple for me from this point on. I love it, just enough hold and no flakes. When you try it let me know whow it works out for you.:grin:

Thank you :look: Ok, so when you personally say rake it through I'm assuming you mean a comb? Like a shower comb or a wide tooth comb?

Depends what result you want.

when i want really big hair- i apply a leave in or leave some conitioner in, let it air dry or diffuse a little until about 90% dry. take some aloe or ecostyler and rub in palms and smooth on crazy areas, for me the crown and my edges, adding only enough product to tame it a week bit cause i want big bouncy hair, then take a shine serum or oil and rub on hands and scruch through curls finish air drying or diffusing.

when iwant really defined long lasting curls -I add the leave in and rub a good amount, 3 fingers worth of aloe or eco styler to wet hair, use infger shower comb or demnan to define and seperate, flip head- diffuse air dry, flip hair again when 80% dry, add serum or oil finish drying

when i want a molded style- not normally- i will leave a little conditioner in my hair take a fat wad of ecostyler- not aloe- wont really work as well- distribute and style, air dry with a scarf or sit under a drier spray with sheen ( this is when i wear a low bun with a side part or something and my texture is still evident but the curls arent out.

Thank you. I'm realizing that I'm a little scared of gel and it would probably help me alot because I have a very definite curl pattern that I have lots of trouble defining.

Last edited:

WhoIAm

You make that red lipstick look so good. I'm gonna find my shade of red if it kills me. lol.

Love the hair too.