FLAKES and itch, natural hair, what worked

zailless

i couldnt sit still because of my itching till i discovered fantasia tea tree shampoo. the shampoo was soo good in the way it cleaned my hair that i decided to try its entire line called tea tree naturals. the main product i want to rave about though is the leave in scalp serum. i put it in after washing my hair and the tightness and itch went away. my scalp is soothed, with no bumps and inflamed red areas and i can work an entire day without scratching my scalp. i now use the shampoo and the leave in treatment. u wont have another itch with this scalp serum. the first ingredient is water so its not oil based, not greasy or leaves any residue. i like the fact that the product was made for natural hair. i forgot to mention that it tingles for a few hours after application. fantasiaharecare.com 'tea tree naturals'

IrisDaVirus

I've been a user of a tea tree shampoo for a while now but it's by Paul Mitchell. My husband replaced his Neutrogena with it but it took a while for me to try it. Once I used it I was hooked. I don't care for the tea tree conditioner much, but the shampoo definitely works for me.