Flat iron Brush

me-T

i had a similar one from i think conair. notice the word had...it was too rough on my hair

charmtreese

I have one that Is made out of wood...I cant remember who makes it. I use it to blow dry clients hair straight. It only takes one to two passes and the hair gets really straight. I love mine, the bristles are 100% boar and really soft.

tbaby_8

I don't own one, but i have seen it used and it gets the hair really really straight. It looks like it could thin the hair or cause split ends, though.:blush:

cutenss

There are couple of them on Ebay, that are similar. But they cost more that the one on folica. If you decide to get one (which I know you will :grin:), then come back with a review. Alot of BKT'ers that I am sure would love your opinion. Plus, its a denman. :yep:

Coco*Colada

If you try it let us know how it works I have always been interested in getting one but wasn't sure if they worked. The comb attachment isn't working as well as i would like .....

robot.

I had one. Gave it away because I didn't have enough hair. :lol:

I would think the comb-chase method with thin sections of hair would be fine. :yep:

*fabulosity*

Y'all know me so well...ordered! I got that and the Sedu Straightening Comb.

2 day shipping upgrade as well..I will let you know how it works on Mama Fab's BKT ..lmao..(she's going first)...lol.

Wanderland

I have a flatiron comb which I use to chase the comb, and if that's still leaving some "texture" in the roots, I chase the brush (which is essentially what this brush is. I'm sure it will leave your hair really silky.

soulie

I use my FHI blowdryer with my Denman brush and most of the time I don't even need to flatiron after - especially if I use Sabino when I blowdry.