Flat Iron DOESNT GET HOT ENOUGH???

msjones

I was hanging out with one of my girlfriends last night who looked like she had just gotten her hair done. She does it herself...

I asked her if she used a flat iron and she said no because "Those things don't get hot enough for my hair" (???:perplexed:burn:)
--Mind you she has relaxed (over-processed) 4b SL hair. She says she hot combs it 2x a week and washes every 2 weeks and "gets a touch up" every 4 weeks--I just smiled, nodded and said "oh, okay" when I was really thinking "How do you still have hair on your head?".

Sorry, I just had to share--

AsTheCurlzTurns

I was hanging out with one of my girlfriends last night who looked like she had just gotten her hair done. She does it herself...

I asked her if she used a flat iron and she said no because "Those things don't get hot enough for my hair" (???:perplexed:burn:)
--Mind you she has relaxed (over-processed) 4b SL hair. She says she hot combs it 2x a week and washes every 2 weeks and "gets a touch up" every 4 weeks--I just smiled, nodded and said "oh, okay" when I was really thinking "How do you still have hair on your head?".

Sorry, I just had to share--

AMEN!!!!!!! @the bolded!