Flexirod Set-2nd Attempt (Pics)

lonei

Hey ladies, why does everything take me so long! This flexirod set took forever to put in and dry but I'm happier with the results this time than last time. I dont separate the curls, at least until week 2...I will post updated pics to show you how I maintain the style for 3 whole weeks! Pics in fotki...

Candiss

Very pretty! I thought they were soft enough to sleep in! I guess I won't be trying to sleep in them after what you went through. Can't wait to see the new pics :)

Cincysweetie

Lonei, great job!!!

They most def. ARE NOT comfy to sleep in, I learned that the hard way! Also, how are you going to get them to last so long?

victorious

Relaxed/4A/Fine/Thin/APL
Your spirals are so pretty. I'm looking forward to seeing the updated pics and your technique for making them last three weeks.

blackbarbie

lonei,
Your curls are verrry pretty and I have to say that after attempting a flexi rod set on wet hair and not liking the results, (too long to dry and it still wasn't dry), doing a flexi rod set sure aint for the faint at heart!!!! Go on girl with your bad self!!

I can't wait to hear how you make them last for 3 weeks!

BB:)

lonei

Cincysweetie said:
Lonei, great job!!!

They most def. ARE NOT comfy to sleep in, I learned that the hard way! Also, how are you going to get them to last so long?

I try to manipulate/touch them as little as possible. I sleep with the down in a net and a loose headscarf for the first weeks and a half. I wear it down every day for the first week and a half, then sleep with it up in a loose ponytail for the last week and a half, lightly oiling it as needed. I made it to 2.5 weeks last time and people kept asking if I reset it. I will start to separate the curls in the last week or so...

lonei

blackbarbie said:
lonei,
Your curls are verrry pretty and I have to say that after attempting a flexi rod set on wet hair and not liking the results, (too long to dry and it still wasn't dry), doing a flexi rod set sure aint for the faint at heart!!!! Go on girl with your bad self!!

I can't wait to hear how you make them last for 3 weeks!

BB:)

Trust me I feel ya! Keep your eyes peeled!