My First Flexirod set (on 4a/4b hair) PICS INSIDE

LovelyNaps26

After much research i took the plunge and did my first flexirod set. I was concerned about the result because some of the best results I saw, were from kairox146 on youtube and she who shall not be named :look: (MTM) and they have hair texture that quite different from mine. I'm in the 4a/4b range so my hair being 'smooth' was going to be a task:lol:

I used Black n' Sassy foamy set and Eco styler gel and set on soaking wet hair. I would not recommend the Black n' Sassy though. Too much hold! My hair was sticking to the rods. Next time a creamy leave in will be all :yep:

I sat under the hooded dryer b/c there was NO WAY i was sleeping with the rollers! 52 to be exact.

I separated most of the curls but not a lot. I will do more separation as the week goes on. It's frizzy, like I expected but decent enough for me to rock it for a week. Believe after all that setting this style WILL last at least a week:yep:

Here are the Pics:

1z1twf8.jpg

15ri6hd.jpg

Please disregard the "i'm looking at the stars" face:lachen:
2cfpbbb.jpg

Last edited:
it looks wonderful! More!!! :grin:

pls update and show us what it looks like later in the week when you loosen more of the curls.

Back