For All of You in Prayer...His Answer

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them.

Psalm 145:19

Angels, God has heard you and has established His answer to you as 'Yes', I am giving you my best.

Do not fret any longer, for your faith has become stronger and in this you will see the glory of Me and just how much I love you. So much so...I'm giving you more and more of 'Me.' And with all of my heart, it all for free.

:heart2: Yes, my Loves, I have heard your cry. And when you know that I have heard you, I cannot deny you. Yes, I have heard your cry...

Receive what you believe...

In Jesus' name, Amen and Amen...

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank you.
God has heard your heart, Sweet Mocha. Did you know that '5' is the number for Grace? Mocha....you don't have to 'earn' it. The answer to each of your prayers is 'FREE'.

"Angel" :kiss: "No Price"... God has it covered. :heart2:

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank Shimmie for allowing the Lord to use you. Lord knows I needed that right now.
Sweet Sister...it's going to work out and far better than it has been a challenge to you. The result will be more than you imagined an answer to your prayers could ever be.

Don't give up and don't fear falling for God is there to hold you in His loving arms and speaking to your heart, "Daughter, I've got you covered..." :kiss:

"Lord, let me hid under the shadow of your wings until this disaster has passed."

And it shall pass, indeed.