for all those who grew their temple area back..

YuNg

If any of you used something such as nioxin follicle booster, ORS temple balm, Profectiv, or etc. Was you able to discontinue the product without the problem returning? I was wondering when you get it grow back does it continue to grow without the products.

Re: for all those who grew their temple area back.

I didnt use anything. Mines filled in within two weeks after the big chop. I guess it was because I wasnt continuously pulling and smoothing my hair back to make a ponytail becasue all I had was a twa

lucky you. mine havent grew in since i had a curly perm about 3 years ago
frown.gif

mine are growing back slowly. i did'nt use anything on them but i had my hair in cornrows(not to tight)for five months. it gave my hairline a rest and a chance to grow.

i used surge and it grew back within a week or two after my BC

It took 10 years for mine to even begin to grow back. They were pulled out by braid extentions. MSM helped.

so do you think mine are still healing Ipanema? since my derm said my follicles are ok.

I was rotating Nioxin Follicle Booster and Profectiv Cream
and I dont use them consistently now since my hairline and bald spots have grown back in.
The key for me is not to relax my hairline is their is not enough newgrowth and I have no problems.

I've tried the ORS product. I don't remember which one it was but it came with a liquid dropper. I use the whole bottle. Most of the hair on my temple grew back but not all. I still liked it. It made my scalp tingle everytime I massaged it in my hair.

[ QUOTE ]
Pookie25 said:
I've tried the ORS product. I don't remember which one it was but it came with a liquid dropper. I use the whole bottle. Most of the hair on my temple grew back but not all. I still liked it. It made my scalp tingle everytime I massaged it in my hair.

[/ QUOTE ]
was it the hair fertilizer?

My temple have thinned. My new JC Penney stylist said the most likely cause is pulling the hair back to make a ponytail. Since I have been wearing a style for the past two weeks, I am hoping that the temple hair will begin to grow back in short order.

northernbelle

[ QUOTE ]
YuNg said:
so do you think mine are still healing Ipanema? since my derm said my follicles are ok.

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably. Have you tried massaging the area daily? Does the skin look shiny & smooth there? If so, then it might not grow back.

Back