For anyone unsure about trying Hennalucent

Brownie

For anyone who hasn't read my other posts, I just wanted to say that I tried Hennalucent neutral, and I liked the results. I wanted to try the black kind, but I couldn't find it, so I went with neutral. Anyway, I added honey, black tea, caster oil, and essential oils to the mix, and applied it to my hair. When I looked at my hair the next day, I noticed that it's A LOT shinier
, and it looks darker too; I guess because of the black tea. Did my texture change? Nope. My hair seems a little softer though. Maybe a little less frizzy. I'm not 100% sure about that yet, but I liked the results.

A few weeks back, I tried a Jazzy rinse, and I didn't notice a change in my hair. With this stuff, I did. So for anyone who's unsure about using it, Go ahead. You'll end up with shiny hair.

Neroli

Thanks for the review. I am still debating between hennalucent neutral and colorshines clear, but can't seem to work up the nerve -- my hair is looking and acting so good lately, don't want to rock the boat. May I ask your general hair type and whether it is relaxed, texturized or natural? I am 4b relaxed. TIA!

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
I was thinking of using a neutral hennalucent treatment on my hair after I take my braids out. I also have been trying to decide between colorshines and hennalucent. I'm in braids and won't touch up until Sept. I still have time to decide because I won't do this until after I touch up.