? for those that K.I.S.S. + Bun constantly....

ttlayli

For those that bun for long periods of times (Bun on wash day...keeping bun in until next wash day...maybe a week to 2 wks), do you take only the BUN down to remoisturize and seal??

How often do you do this??

If not, is your hair still moisturized?

smwrigh3

Yes ma'am... I'm in a sew in right now but when I am bunning

co wash
air dry
moisturize and bun

it stays in that bun until the next night when I re moisturize
then back in a bun

ttlayli

Yes ma'am... I'm in a sew in right now but when I am bunning

co wash
air dry
moisturize and bun

it stays in that bun until the next night when I re moisturize
then back in a bun

Oh okay cool! :grin: This is exactly what I'm doing! I'm new at this so I haven't seen any benefits yet.

Have you been able to retain length this way??? Does your hair seem healthier?? Sorry for all the questions! :lachen:

Leesh

Please, Can someone tell me what K.I.S.S means?
Don't laught at Me, But I'm sorta new and still learnig!

Simply_Kelz

When I was bunning, I would cowash, moisturize, seal, sleep. Next night, repeat. I was a daily cowasher. I only detangled once a week.

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston
I bun everyday and my hair is A LOT healthier! I wash and condish every two days but I take my bun down daily to moisturize and seal my entire head since I have hair with different lengths, especially in the front. Most of the time my hair is either wet or damp.

TeaKyoo

I would co-wash every few days. Moisturize with leave in conditioner then bun. I do a low oil to no oil routine. With a low to no poo routine.

TQ

Sarahh.

Each night I take my hair out of the bun because I don't like to sleep with my hair tied back. In the morning I moisturise and bun again. This method has worked really well for me. It's so simple and my hair gets the moisture it needs with low manipulation.

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
I take it down at night to moisturise and seal, although at night it's sometimes still wet. if so then I don't bother to rewet or moisturise.

guudhair

I don't bun, I corn/french roll my hair everyday....I use Carol's Daughter Stay Put Pomade to put it up...other than that I don't moisturise....been doing this for over three weeks now...haven't noticed any difference yet....maybe because I'm checking everyday though :ohwell:

NuBraveHeart

i haven't been baggying at all recently. i feel like it was leaving my hair too mushy and when i combed it or just rubbed it with my hands to oil or moisturize, i was getting those little breaking hairs everywhere. so now, i cowash, moisturize, oil to seal and braid and pin the pony tail for the day and evening. i'm doing the re-moisturize and sealing daily, mostly because i sleep too wild and my scarf falls off. but my hair is damp moist of the time.