For those who did NOT receive Surge from Paynes...

NubianQueen

Unfortunately, I did not read the posts regarding Payne's Beauty Supply's lack of follow through before I ordered TEN bottles of Surge from that site. As soon as I saw that they were shady, I looked at my own order and decided to track it via UPS. Don't you know those fools gave me a BOGUS tracking number!!

On the bright side, I checked with Yahoo Shopping (who facilitates their store) and found that they have a very good-excellent rating from third party customers AND they have this:

The BUYER PROTECTION icon next to a merchant's name indicates that purchases made through Yahoo! Shopping at that merchant's site are protected from some types of fraud by the Yahoo! Buyer Protection Program. All Yahoo! Store merchants and Yahoo! Shopping advertising partners are eligible to participate in this program. These merchants must earn and maintain a minimum 3-star average merchant rating. Purchases made from merchants which display the Buyer Protection icon at the time of purchase are covered by the program regardless of the merchant's status at the time a claim is filed. Important limitations apply. Please see the Yahoo! Buyer Protection Program page for more details.

I read a few of their customer's comments and some did say they were upset with how long it took to receive their order. But I am glad to know that regardless, Yahoo has a fail safe for us buyers. So, file a claim and get your money back and even if I do receive my products, I will NEVER order from them again.

HTH

nebula24

Thank you for the information. I referred a friend in Tennessee to their site earlier this morning to purchase Surge. Thankfully, she hadn't done it yet. Guess I'll send the product to her instead.

kedra70

I got my bottle from Paynes's with not problems, but now I think I'll order mine through walgreens.com.

Kedra

WaterMoccasin

[ QUOTE ]
HotCoCoGurl130 said:
i also ordered mine with no problem but i will not be ordering form them anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too! I got mine with no problem! But I won't order from them anymore either so that I don't take that risk and it's too darn expen$ive that way anyway!

Super_Hero_Girl

Thanks for the info. I was going to order from them, because I don't have a Walgreens in my area. I guess I'll have to try walgreens.com. Thanks again!

ElizaBlue

Ladies, here is phone number to Surge's distributor, "C& L USA",in Philly (1-888-816-8144), Maybe you could call and get a list of their distributors local to your area or even order direct from them. I called Walgreens and had them to start stocking it.

LABETT

I took my bottle of SURGE to different BSS in my area and had them stock it. BEATS PAYING SHIPPING CHARGES.

cutebajangirl

They forgot to put my apt number on my order but I didn't think anything of it because whirl a bun did the same thing. Thank goodness me and the UPS guy are friendly and he tracked down my new apt.

NubianQueen

You're so welcome for the heads up. I let my form of payment know and they will not be charging me! I am happy that some of you did receive your products. As for the rest, hopefully you will file a claim and get your money back.

I now have a new order in at Walgreens.com and they offer free shipping with $50+ orders. I just hope I receive an increase in growth with this because NOTHING else has worked!! Oh and good idea about taking it to the bss and having them stock it. Once I get my grateful hands on a bottle, I will hit my favorite supplier.

I just wuv this community!

joemerald

Wow, I ordered from Payne's and was pretty impressed. I got it the next day. I noticed that it is at my Shoppers so I will buy from there in the future.

missykeyana

Wow, I didn't know...well, I don't think it will order it online there anymore. It didn't happen to me this time, but it could the second time, you know? Hopefully, I can find a store that stocks it.

melodee

I was one of those complaining customers. Payne's took way to long to ship my stuff out. I shouldn't have had to pay for that shipping. I am going to take Surge to my BSS like LABETT did because I can't deal with triflin' Paynes'.

Dutchess

I couldn't find Surge at Walgreens in LA so I ordered mine from Payne's and received them within a few days.

licutiexx

[ QUOTE ]
LABETT said:
I took my bottle of SURGE to different BSS in my area and had them stock it. BEATS PAYING SHIPPING CHARGES.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL good idea!

LABETT

Just bought some SURGE today.I love walking into all my favorite bss and seeing SURGE.

I have even mailed a few members some Surge.

kitkat3ny

I bought 2 bottles from Paynes last week and received them this past Monday. As soon as I placed my order, I contacted them and told them to let me know when my order was shipped. The next day they gave me this bogus tracking number. I emailed them right back and told them I check w/ UPS and the tracking number doesn't work and that I'd be expecting to have a correct number by the next day and they did.

Kat