For Those who want to know My decision!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Let me clarify for everyone...

A few weeks ago, I posted a thread about thinking about transitioning to natural. I'm sure many of you are confused about my decision. Well, let me explain...

Before joining in April 2004 and getting into the LHCF, my goal was to achieve longer hair; I never thought about going natural. I have been relaxed most of my life and haven't had any problems with relaxers so I never saw relaxing as a bad thing. The only reason I thought about transitioning was because there were more negative things said about relaxers than positive and I was seeing several women with beautiful long natural hair.

So now I have decided to keep relaxing and see my hair reach my bra-strap length goal by mid-2005. I'm going to change my routine by trying to relax every 2-4 months instead of every 4-6 weeks. Once I reach bra-strap THEN I will consider whether I want to transition to natural or not.

I just feel like hair is hair and it's best to do what you want to do to it to get it the way you want it to look! (if that last sentence made sense
)

HTH!

patience

Glad you made a decision. Now, just be sure to take good care of your hair and eat healthy. Wish you luck!

Chichi

I think that you will notice a huge change when you start stretching your relaxers. I used to relax every six weeks too because my stylist said that I needed it
. Yeah, right.
Good luck.

Chichi

kitchen_tician

Congratulations on making a tough decision.

Because, I know it's a relief when you finally make a decision about something, that you have been comtemplating and researching for a while.

Either way we support you, even if you post by midnight that you've changed your mind and want to try a texturizer or twa.
lol

Thanks for sharing your hair journey with us!