My hair pics

NuMe2004

Hey all,
I finally got my hair pictures! This is my current length. I've been transitioning since February of 2003. My hair goal is to reach bra-strap length by December of this year. That may be a stretch, but we'll see...

My hair journey

ngaa

hey nume!!havent seen you much around so
welcome!!!!!about the hair i'm thinkin bra-strap is NOT a stretch 4 you coz your hair is on the way there. Soon we'll all be commendin u on your waist length!!I also love how full your hair looks in the pics!!

happy hair growin!

Welcome
. You'll reach your length in no time! By the way, what did you do to your hair to achieve the look in the second and third pics?

Nonie

[ QUOTE ]
soulchild said:
"Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto

NuMe2004

I apologize for those of you who couldn't access the photos. I just clicked on the link and it sent me to the site, so I don't know what the problem could be. Anyway, to answer Mermaid0684's question, I just flat ironed and rollerset my hair the previous night with lustrasilk ultra max moisture lotion. Then the next day, I just combed out the curls and voila! FYI, since I haven't had a relaxer in so long, my hair has regained it's thickness. I haven't been able to flat iron it bone straight, so it always looks full. Thanks for the support guys!

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!
Your hair looks great nume.
I really like the layers. I had geocities a while ago...and I switched to something else. Geocities has limits on the number of hits that you can receive on your site within an hour. Judging by the hits to this thread...you had a lot of people trying to view it at the same time....so they took it offline for a while.

ChoclatePrincess

[ QUOTE ]
ngaa said:
hey nume!!havent seen you much around so
welcome!!!!!about the hair i'm thinkin bra-strap is NOT a stretch 4 you coz your hair is on the way there. Soon we'll all be commendin u on your waist length!!I also love how full your hair looks in the pics!!

happy hair growin!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree waist length is not unrealistic. Your hair looks nice and full!

NuMe2004

Thanks all for the support!! I see all of you as my inspiration for achieving my goal. Hopefully I can be the feature of the month one day like caramelhonee and the many who came before her!!!

mermaid

[ QUOTE ]
nonie said:
[ QUOTE ]
soulchild said:
"Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto

[/ QUOTE ]
likewise