For those who wanted to know if her hair really grew that fast

I'm not telling someone I don't know and can't see in real life what happens up in their head.

I am gonna say it would be extremely rare for someone's hair to grow that fast, but it is possible.

If it does grow that fast, she's lucky! If she is lying, then she has some issues. Why would anyone with such pretty hair feel that they have to lie about it?

Either way, I can't say for sure. Probably not true, but it IS a possibility. The only way to know for sure is to see it with your own eyes.

OT: My bf (white with type1 hair) said BULL:censored: when he saw :lol:

What's the backstory? Wasn't a thread about her hair locked some time ago?

And i still dont see any dates posted. She just told us the dates, i dont see the dates by camera on the picture.

She said "she thinks" this was the original date.

I didnt read the entire original thread but this video didnt clarify anything IMO.

She bc'd down to 2" in january of this year and her hair is that length?

I don't believe it :nono:

And if you are a member here, no disrespect but I just don't believe it.

i know a girl who cuts her hair as often as she wants cause it just grows right back down. her REAL HAIR! she is mixed so i guess that has something to do with how fast it grows. she cut her hair in a cute bob earlier this year and she's already vack to BSL. No $#!T i have seen it for myself. neither she nor her sister ever wear weave. so it is possible for some peoples' hair to grow that fast. no need for skeptics, dont be sour cause your hair slow grows. i'm super happy for these people who dont have hair growth as their number one worry, what with gas prices and foreclosures. . .

She bc'd down to 2" in january of this year and her hair is that length?

I don't believe it :nono:

And if you are a member here, no disrespect but I just don't believe it.

:lol: The thought in the thread is that she was comparing 2 inches of unstretched hair to the final stretched result (however long it was). 2 inches with shrinkage can be anything from 4-8 inches when pulled out - we know this. :lol:

i know a girl who cuts her hair as often as she wants cause it just grows right back down. her REAL HAIR! she is mixed so i guess that has something to do with how fast it grows. she cut her hair in a cute bob earlier this year and she's already vack to BSL. No $#!T i have seen it for myself. neither she nor her sister ever wear weave. so it is possible for some peoples' hair to grow that fast. no need for skeptics, dont be sour cause your hair slow grows. i'm super happy for these people who dont have hair growth as their number one worry, what with gas prices and foreclosures. . .

I'm a skeptic and i'm not sour. If it's straight up then so be it. I've never seen an example of this in real life it so unless I have hard proof i can't accept it as truth...

:lol: The thought in the thread is that she was comparing 2 inches of unstretched hair to the final stretched result (however long it was). 2 inches with shrinkage can be anything from 4-8 inches when pulled out - we know this. :lol:

Ohhhh, ok!! You are on to something. Now that would definitely make a lot of sense. If this is the case, I can dig it

I have a sorority sister the same way; she cut her hair to chin length in august 2007; by may 2008 she was a little past shoulder length; mind you i had chin length hair and my hair just now touches the back of my neck; some people are just blessed to have faster growing hair; by the way, my sorority sister isn't mixed nor does she do anything "special" to her hair; she just throws it in a ponytail for about 3 months and then styles for a day and back to the pony tail...

yeah I saw the comparison she did with the eyebrow and the chin. The eyebrow length was her hair possibly dried and the chin length was POSSIBLY after a wash?

nevermind...im not saying anything :look:

That WAS wrong what they said about her. :nono:

Knowing for certain that she IS a member and probably will be seen by her I hope that this thread will stay civil.

yeah I saw the comparison she did with the eyebrow and the chin. The eyebrow length was her hair possibly dried and the chin length was POSSIBLY after a wash?

nevermind...im not saying anything :look:

That made me go and look at the video.

See, this is exactly why growth pictures with curly hair is so frustrating and hard to 'prove' the difference.
The way you hold you head, the moisture level of your hair, how your hair was last styled, what products are in your hair, the weather outside :lol: - it all influences how 'far' your curls hang down. :look:

I think she did grow all of that hair in her timeline. I don't think she has a insanely fast growth rate, either.

:lachen: @ bolded

Her hairs awesome. I don't see why not (the growth)...

Our middle child's hair grows like fire. We'll cut both boys hair and DS2 will need another haircut sooner than DS1.

So that's like 2 cuts to DS1's one. It seems to be growing almost twice as fast. I'm not sure why/how or what. He's a less picky eater so maybe it's better nutrition?

What's the hype?! It the hair didn't grow that fast, then it could be wishful thinking. If it did grow that fast - Congratulations and More Growing!

I Loooooooove that song!

I saw the original youtube video but didn't know it got that heated. Soooooo, I wasn't even ready for the theme song just now :lachen:I was like :blush:, but bobbin my head at the same time:yep:. That's what's up. :lachen: I don't know how appropriate it was but the lyrics were....interesting.

Last edited:
Uh. I wouldn't be that concerned about what people thought to be honest...not concerned enough to do all that...and the song "**** dem b*tches?" Come on now... exercise a little maturity and class please.

Thankyou Kiya..jeez. It's obvious that it's true..ya'll stop hatin :lachen:

what i think confused people was the fact that she's using comparison shots of stretched hair mixed in with unstretched hair. some pics is her natural unstretched hair...and other pics are stretched out curls.....

Back