Another beautiful Hair Inspiration!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amwcah

Yes, I have seen her before. In the vid I watched, I believe she stated her race; but I don't recall what exactly she said.

Anyways, I love her hair.

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
Oof. She needs some coconut oil, stat.

Girll...I was watching the video, thinking to myself that she needed a good DC with coconut oil and steam. :lol:
Anyway, I do like her hair..it's at my goal length too, and it looks pretty thick.
I just wish it looked healthier. Than it'd reallyy be an inspiration. :grin:

winnettag

And from watching her straightening video, some mechanical damage as well.
But I still like it and it's my goal length too!

shunemite

I like her hair, it's gorgeous! I do agree with the comment about the damage, it's probably just from highlighting. Her hair is still beautiful though.

GodivaChocolate

I watch her from time to time, she's funny and a bit self absorbed but in a funny way. Personally I think she extends the truth a lot, but she's a very cute girl and has the potential to have awesome hair with a little TLC. I think her hair is much prettier, darker and in it's natural state....It looks fried and dyed in that particular video...She's very entertaining!

Ithacagurl

on her profile it says shes Jamaican and White :)

Tan.jpg

I attached my cousin and friends from Jamaica. They have no white in them or maybe waaay back but they are considered black is Jamaica. My cousin is on the far right and that is her natural hair color. It used to be a lot longer but she had a cut.

NikStarrr

Yea, I've seen her vids on YT. She's got pretty hair--I've seen it look better in other videos. Hey--she said she just got back from Jamaica on this one...

ANUBIS

ook :) yeah now that i look at it closer it is kinda fried but i posted this because i love her length and her cut is cute...kinda early 90's essque LOL

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
I watch her from time to time, she's funny and a bit self absorbed but in a funny way. Personally I think she extends the truth a lot, but she's a very cute girl and has the potential to have awesome hair with a little TLC. I think her hair is much prettier, darker and in it's natural state....It looks fried and dyed in that particular video...She's very entertaining!

What she said...

lilsparkle825

View attachment 46374

I attached my cousin and friends from Jamaica. They have no white in them or maybe waaay back but they are considered black is Jamaica. My cousin is on the far right and that is her natural hair color. It used to be a lot longer but she had a cut.
I think I missed the point of this thread hijack. Is your cousin the girl in the video or something, or did you just post her because she is Jamaican? :perplexed

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Hey ladies I was looking through makeup looks on youtube.com and found this lady with really cute hair. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyNh286eULU&feature=related

Its so long and pretty and its my goal length....anyone seen her b4? I think she might be dominican but im not good with accents.:grin::grin::grin:

I love her. There are other videos where her hair doesn't look as damaged. She admits that the color and direct heat damaged her hair. But look at her other videos and it shows how healthy and beautiful her hair is. She's a bit self-centered, but there is no doubt that she has lovely hair...when it's healthy. :yep:

CarLiTa

very nice length.
yes she seems quite self-absorbed. funny how a lot of long-haired (straightish) black girls on yt seem that way. oh hey, i went to get ANOTHER coach bag, isn't this pretty? i know. i'm cute right? smacks lips, blows kiss... oh my fans? oh everybody keeps asking about my hair... i don't knowwhyyy:look:
it's kind of sickening:lol:

she speaks as though she has a spanish accent

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Her hair is pretty. I like how she wears her bangs.

I don't really see the damage everyone is seeing. It just looks like the humidity has made her start to revert and get whispy.

My hair was looking like that one time and this dude had the nerve to tell me I had splits because my hair wasn't smooth. I didn't have splits at the time and he was standing too far back to even see a split so I don't know what he was talking about. :rolleyes:

Irresistible

Her hair is pretty. I like how she wears her bangs.

I don't really see the damage everyone is seeing. It just looks like the humidity has made her start to revert and get whispy.

My hair was looking like that one time and this dude had the nerve to tell me I had splits because my hair wasn't smooth. I didn't have splits at the time and he was standing too far back to even see a split so I don't know what he was talking about. :rolleyes:
I dont see the damage either

back when my hair was jacked and REALLY damaged , like see through, I would have took 'her damage' any day:lachen:

lol@ that fool tellin u you had splits, musta liked you knew you wouldnt give him the time a day had to take you down a notch with an accusation of having split ends :lachen::lachen:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I dont see the damage either

back when my hair was jacked and REALLY damaged , like see through, I would have took 'her damage' any day:lachen:

lol@ that fool tellin u you had splits, musta liked you knew you wouldnt give him the time a day had to take you down a notch with an accusation of having split ends :lachen::lachen:
:lachen:Yeah i don't know what his problem was. My hair was starting to frizz that day but frizz and splits....not the same thing.

chebaby

i like her vids. she is quite self centered but what can ya do lol. her hair is not my goal but its pretty.

MissMasala5

What a pretty woman! Love her eyes. I can see the damage from the coloring, and can relate. My hair looked like that and a bit worse when I highlighted it (many years ago). The lightened strands had a dry, strawish look and feel before they eventually broke off.

Status
Not open for further replies.