For Wives Only....

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
"Making Love to Your Husband's Heart"...

Hello Beautiful Ladies, this post is for you only. Let's make your husband's day.
Because they don't have the priviledge of a forum as you do to vent, share and care...

First, pick up your phone and call him and in your softest voice, just say this:

"Baby... I love you"...

Then hang up...softly. It can be a voice mail or direct contact. Believe me this will make his day. Now if he calls you back and asks you, "Woman! What's up with you ??? Just answer, very softly, "Baby...I love you." (And ladies, don't forget the pause, after "Baby".

Remember, you're 'making love to your husband's heart.'

Now: While at your computer create some business cards. (There should be a template in 'Word' for these). Design the card (if you like) with a graphic, but type these words on it:

Baby...'for you only'.

It doesn't matter if you print them out on regular paper, card stock, or color paper. Use whatever you have available. Cut them out and place them in an envelope and put them in a safe place.

Now, may I teach you a Shimmie lesson?

This is what you will need:
  • 2 Feather Boas (his favorite color) Places like Party City or Fabric and Craft Stores have them.
  • Your favorite song or instrumental
  • A single flower
  • Your knees
  • Your pelvis
  • Your hips
  • Your glutes (size doesn't matter)
  • Homemade chocolate chip cookie dough. :lol:
Now, when you're ready, let me know and I will give you the full details.

I am an incurable Romantic and I believe that's why I've been in the 'wedding' business for over 19 years (Floral designs, coordinating, etc.). One bride-to-be needed some ideas for a Romantic evening and that's when all of this started.

I'm sure many of you ladies have your very own tips for Romance that you'd like to share as well.

Let me know when you're ready for my 'Shimmie' lesson. Now, pick up that telephone and get started on making love to your husband's heart. You never know how much it will mean to him and get him through this day.

"Love, Shimmie..." ;)

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
blueabyss333 said:
(NOT posting because I'm not a wife, but WOW!:love: )

Ahhhhh, but take notes anyway. ;) I have been keeping journals full of Romantic tips for when I do re-marry.

So, Ms. future Bride, prepare your journals and be ready, for it may happen sooner than you think. :)

"Love, Shimmie..." ;)

blueabyss333

ShimmieGirl said:
Ahhhhh, but take notes anyway. ;) I have been keeping journals full of Romantic tips for when I do re-marry.

So, Ms. future Bride, prepare your journals and be ready, for it may happen sooner than you think. :)

"Love, Shimmie..." ;)

Thanks Shimmie you're so positive. God bless ya. Aww, girl, you're getting me all girly inside.:Rose:

Shimmie

Staff member
I need eight more wives to say yes. I'm loaded and can't wait to share. Only if you like, I think I'll start a Romance post each week so that you can prepare for your weekend with your husbands.

I need 8 more wives to say yes and I'll give you the first shimmie lesson and what to do with the Homemade chocolate cookie dough.

Single ladies, take notes. It pays to be ready. Whatever good things you prepare for will come your way. ;) And it will stay....

Okay, round them up...8 more wives to say yes.

" Hugs...

;) Shimmie..."

Spidergul

My 10 year anniversary is tomorrow-June 15th. Can I get a quickie lesson...;) :grin:

I like the phone call with the pause Baby..Pause.. I love you, and hang up. That'll get 'em.:D

Shimmie

Staff member
Hey, I'm not married either. And to think I've been writing these things down for over 19 of helping 'OTHER' Brides....:lol:

So single ladies...take notes. God gave these to me for a reason...to share with wives that 'are' and to share with "wives to be." So start your journels and be prepared. Because if you're reading this, your husband is coming...

Now, round me up some married ladies to say yes! I still need 8... :lol: I'm still new here and I don't know everyone.

"Love Shimmie..." ;)

MzTami

Hellerrrr
Wife checking in...

Hey Shimmie, gurl, you are romantic! Will you marry me? lol..gurl I'm kidding with you!

I got to run to the bathroom and call my husband on the cellphone, it's too many ears in this office. I want to sound sexxxxxxy when I call. :lol:

Continue please,

Shimmie

Staff member
Mom23 said:
Now we need 6 :)

My hubby will be home on Tuesday after a 7 month deployment!!! :grin: :bath: :dinner: :bdance:

Wow! Happy for you Mom23...VERY HAPPY! I may just forgo the 6 and start the first shmmie lesson. Just for you.

So Mom23, you call it. I'll start whenever you say so. ;)

Love, Shimmie...

Shimmie

Staff member
MzTami said:
Wife checking in...

Hey Shimmie, gurl, you are romantic! Will you marry me? lol..gurl I'm kidding with you!

I got to run to the bathroom and call my husband on the cellphone, it's too many ears in this office. I want to sound sexxxxxxy when I call. :lol:

Continue please,

You are so cute and funny ;). He will LOVE it! I do the same thing with my cell when I call my 'sweetheart'...(not married yet). People are just too nosy...aren't they? I just don't let him hear the 'flush' when someone else comes in to use the restroom. Is there no privacy at work ????

BTW: I get marriage 'proposals' often. A lot of the Brides (to be) I consult with ask me that a lot...:lol: I blush and wink and say, "I'm already spoken for..." :lol:

"Shimmie..." :)

Shaniquah

Hey Shimmie, can I add to this please?! I'm a hopeless romantic as well and have wooed my husband a time or two. Here's my addition:

Before your husband comes home, have a dish of fresh fruit, anything he likes. Include on that dish a dollop of cool whip, a small section of sugar and a small section of chocolate. When he comes home, meet him at the door and blindfold him. Lead him to the couch (or wherever), sit on him (facing him of course) and start feeding him. What happens next, well, that's up to you :kissing4:

Southernbella.

ShimmieGirl said:
"Making Love to Your Husband's Heart"...

Hello Beautiful Ladies, this post is for you only. Let's make your husband's day.
Because they don't have the priviledge of a forum as you do to vent, share and care...

First, pick up your phone and call him and in your softest voice, just say this:

"Baby... I love you"...

Then hang up...softly. It can be a voice mail or direct contact. Believe me this will make his day. Now if he calls you back and asks you, "Woman! What's up with you ??? Just answer, very softly, "Baby...I love you." (And ladies, don't forget the pause, after "Baby".

Remember, you're 'making love to your husband's heart.'

Now: While at your computer create some business cards. (There should be a template in 'Word' for these). Design the card (if you like) with a graphic, but type these words on it:

Baby...'for you only'.

It doesn't matter if you print them out on regular paper, card stock, or color paper. Use whatever you have available. Cut them out and place them in an envelope and put them in a safe place.

Now, may I teach you a Shimmie lesson?

This is what you will need:
  • 2 Feather Boas (his favorite color) Places like Party City or Fabric and Craft Stores have them.
  • Your favorite song or instrumental
  • A single flower
  • Your knees
  • Your pelvis
  • Your hips
  • Your glutes (size doesn't matter)
  • Homemade chocolate chip cookie dough. :lol:
Now, when you're ready, let me know and I will give you the full details.

I am an incurable Romantic and I believe that's why I've been in the 'wedding' business for over 19 years (Floral designs, coordinating, etc.). One bride-to-be needed some ideas for a Romantic evening and that's when all of this started.

I'm sure many of you ladies have your very own tips for Romance that you'd like to share as well.

Let me know when you're ready for my 'Shimmie' lesson. Now, pick up that telephone and get started on making love to your husband's heart. You never know how much it will mean to him and get him through this day.

"Love, Shimmie..." ;)

I would soooo love to do this, but I feel so bloated, gassy, and gross right now. I guess I'll save this to use in about a year.:( :D

AceH

Hey Shimmie, another wifey checking in. What's next? :D

BTW Shaniquah, you have a very good "treat" as well :p

momi

Add me to the list :)

BTW - I love the other post about the plate of goodies. My husband will return from a trip Sunday. Yeah you all know what time it is.. :lol:

Were waiting on you Shimmie...

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
ShimmieGirl said:
I need eight more wives to say yes. I'm loaded and can't wait to share. Only if you like, I think I'll start a Romance post each week so that you can prepare for your weekend with your husbands.

I need 8 more wives to say yes and I'll give you the first shimmie lesson and what to do with the Homemade chocolate cookie dough.

Single ladies, take notes. It pays to be ready. Whatever good things you prepare for will come your way. ;) And it will stay....

Okay, round them up...8 more wives to say yes.

" Hugs...

;) Shimmie..."

How funny! After reading your very first post on the thread, my mind said "Dang Shimmie! Can you make a weekly post like this?" Great idea. This wife is raising her hand. :wave: Bring it on Shimmie!