For Wives Only....

topsyturvy86

Look at these ..... :drunk:

Whoa!! I like very much. I can just imagin myself in that second bathroom :drunk::drunk:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
going back to what you said earlier what does the "casting the bond woman" mean in more detail please... tia
It's what Sarah did to Hagar. Sarah was Abraham's 'legal' wife; Hagar was the 'bond' woman (the 'other woman', the one interfering with Sarah's peace).

The 'Promise' (the Covenant) was made by God to Abraham and Sarah to bring forth the "Promised" Child (Issac) who was the beginning of the Bloodline of Jesus.

In Galatians Chapter 3, the scripture is quoted, "Cast the bond woman out' (for the 'Promise does not belong to her).

Whenever I pray for a marriage when there's an 'outside' person intruding or hindering Marriage peace, I pray this scripture. I also pray it in other situations, such as men who are involved with the 'wrong' women. This can hinder his path to be with the real woman that he belongs to.

However it applies in a given situation, I pray this scripture and I've never seen it to fail.

Cast the bond woman (the trouble maker; hinderance of Destiny) out!

Blessings to you... :giveheart:

Pooks

I'm going to be a married lady God's willing by the end of June. This post is serious! Shimmie TIA (from my fiance) :lachen:

Shimmie, you are blessing many women and their marriages just from the way you write these posts so prayerfully, you can feel the way God wanted love to be shared within a marriage, physically and otherwise flowing through.

God bless you Shimmie and all the other ladies who've shared their tips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:grouphug::grouphug:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shimmie

Staff member
I'm going to be a married lady God's willing by the end of June. This post is serious! Shimmie TIA (from my fiance) :lachen:

Shimmie, you are blessing many women and their marriages just from the way you write these posts so prayerfully, you can feel the way God wanted love to be shared within a marriage, physically and otherwise flowing through.

God bless you Shimmie and all the other ladies who've shared their tips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:grouphug::grouphug:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beautiful Pookiwah

:flowers:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:love3:

on your

:love3:

June Wedding

:flowers:

I wish you every joy and happiness that God and Life can give.

Blessings on your handsome husband-to-be...

You'll have him doing this everyday

:happydance:

He won't be able to get home from work

soon enough just to be with You, His Beautiful Bride

To God be the Glory, Forever and ever

Amen

:rosebud:

Pooks

Shimmie you are such a sweetheart. Thank you!

:bighug:
God also bless you and your sweetheart richly!

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie,

This has been a very special thread. You have something, I can't put my finger on it, but it's something special. :)

Supergirl....

This comment from you ... "I n e v e r forgot it'. It came from a Woman of God (you) whom I knew had (still has) the 'Gift' of discerning spirits.

By your gentle assuring words, I was 'safe' to continue --- 'Here'.

I was on a 'roll'... I was 'flying' non-stop. :roadrunner:

All for Marriage - Precious Jewel:love3: