Found a website that sells our favorite hairproducts in bulk

BrownieBrie

Awwww man, yall should have never told me about this one. I already have years supply of hair products, but I'm finna stock up on SOMETHING.

SmileyNY

OMG!! Why did I just click the link and I'm shopping!!!! Thanks for sharing OP :grin:

Between this site & facebook Ima be broke lol.

One of my FB friends posted a link that Amazon is selling 48 full sized snickers bars for $18.... And I bought em :nono: *hangs head in shame*

Just because I'm evil... I mean just because I'd like to spread the love... Here's the link :look: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001H...52959-2646608?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=dealnewscom

I'm glad I'm going out tonight b/c I'd go broke staying in.

nichelle02

OMG!! Why did I just click the link and I'm shopping!!!! Thanks for sharing OP :grin:

Between this site & facebook Ima be broke lol.

One of my FB friends posted a link that Amazon is selling 48 full sized snickers bars for $18.... And I bought em :nono: *hangs head in shame*

Just because I'm evil... I mean just because I'd like to spread the love... Here's the link :look: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001H...52959-2646608?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=dealnewscom

I'm glad I'm going out tonight b/c I'd go broke staying in.

I'm so close to ordering 48 snickers bars. :nono: What am I going to do with that many Snickers bars?

Do not order Snickers. Do not order Snickers. Order Snickers!!! :lick:

SmileyNY

I'm so close to ordering 48 snickers bars. :nono: What am I going to do with that many Snickers bars?

Do not order Snickers. Do not order Snickers. Order Snickers!!! :lick:

:lol: :lol: Do it! It's a great deal. You'll have them for guests when they come over. I mean... That's what mine are for :look: ....yea right. I'll probably eat half :sekret:

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

I don't know about this site guys :nono: Too good to be true... You can't click/verify ANY of the internet/e commerce security certifications at the bottom of the page. I may be wrong but this site may be scammin' folks. :look:

the only thing that bothers me.... is that certain things are way cheaper than normal vendors and the actual maker

Last edited:

Truth

smh...this is so right but sooooooooo wrong... I just told myself not to buy anything until I use up all I have.. However these prices for my beloved Joico ......I must click the X ...

iri9109

i've been looking for blue ecostyler for like 2 weeks! im gonna be browsing this site all night lol

iri9109

i got the blue ecostyler (32oz) + kccc +kckt for $23.39 (including tax, free shipping)

Last edited:

Coffee

Ok, I held out as long as I could. I didn't order much, I got the following:

Sexy Hair Pumpkin Treatment Masque
Alberto VO5 Hot Oil Moisture, 2 Tubes
Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm

greenbees

Wait a minute! They have Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm for $9.77 a pop???! :drunk::drunk: Uhh....must resist!!!

iri9109

i won't even tell you what i got:look: but the # said 144:grin:

but anywho, iri do you like the bule ecostyler because it's less crunchy?

or what-it-do-sis?

i actually never tried it before, but i've been wanting to ever since i saw EllePixie's review...it should be less crunchy though because the hold is less than the olive, krystal and argan oil ones...plus its for color treated hair. i couldnt find it in stores though.

Coffee

Fast service, I placed my order on Friday and it was shipped today. It's due to be delivered on Friday :yep:.

iri9109

i got my order today! everything was nice and bubble wrapped, nothing was broken and the KCCC and KCKT were both sealed...i tried a little of the KC products (on dry, dirty hair but i couldnt resist) and i think im going to like it, but i dont want to do my hair with it tonight and end up not liking it, and i cant afford to have messed up hair tomorrow plus waste expensive products, so im gonna wash my hair tonight and DC overnight and then try shea moisture restorative condish mixed with the blue ecostyler tommorrow

MyAngelEyez~C~U

i got my order today! everything was nice and bubble wrapped, nothing was broken and the KCCC and KCKT were both sealed...i tried a little of the KC products (on dry, dirty hair but i couldnt resist) and i think im going to like it, but i dont want to do my hair with it tonight and end up not liking it, and i cant afford to have messed up hair tomorrow plus waste expensive products, so im gonna wash my hair tonight and DC overnight and then try shea moisture restorative condish mixed with the blue ecostyler tommorrow

I got mine today too, and I am so glad they bubble-wrpped it to death, LOL.

levette

See I told u this website is awesome. Everything I received was bubbled wrapped, new. My curel footcream has been working wonders on my dry feet.

babyu21

I got 2 joico moisture balms and a bottle of KCKT everything looks fine and seems authentic. I will use both items this weekend and report back as I have used them in the past so I can tell if anything is off.

Thanks OP.

iri9109

so today i looked on the site, and now they have min purchase requirements? like now you can only get the KCCC or KCKT if you buy 2 or more of each, and if you want the 32 oz ecostyler, you have to get atleast 4 jars (7 jars for the 16 oz)...so i guess the prices are so low, because you have to buy in bulk?...but i'm glad i ordered last week, because i def dont want to be forced to order a certain amount...the min purchase requirements aren't on everything, but mostly on hair products marketed to BW (Ecostyler, Kinky Curly, Dark & Lovely, Cantu, Dr. Miracles, Creme of Nature, Carefree Curl etc.), but Redken, Tigi, Joico, Paul Mitchell, Bumble & Bumble, Giovanni, Sebastian, etc. dont have a mininimum amount.

nichelle02

so today i looked on the site, and now they have min purchase requirements? like now you can only get the KCCC or KCKT if you buy 2 or more of each, and if you want the 32 oz ecostyler, you have to get atleast 4 jars (7 jars for the 16 oz)...so i guess the prices are so low, because you have to buy in bulk?...but i'm glad i ordered last week, because i def dont want to be forced to order a certain amount...the min purchase requirements aren't on everything, but mostly on hair products marketed to BW (Ecostyler, Kinky Curly, Dark & Lovely, Cantu, Dr. Miracles, Creme of Nature, Carefree Curl etc.), but Redken, Tigi, Joico, Paul Mitchell, Bumble & Bumble, Giovanni, Sebastian, etc. dont have a mininimum amount.

I was having issues with the site last week as it wasn't allowing me to add items to the cart. I tried again yesterday and saw the minimum quantities on the items I wanted. I don't need that much gel in 3 years so I just decided not to order.