Ladies looking for a Easy Cayenne Product - i found one

atlien11

I just found something that can stimulate the scalp without any messy cayenne/EVOO combinations. Plus it comes in a spray bottle for easy use :grin: . I plan on trying it tonight so i apologize for no reviews. I bought it at lunch from Whole Foods ( i went it hoping to see Aubrey Organics on sale for 1/2 price, to no avail). It looks like it has some good stuff in there! Cayenne is the second ingredient, ACV is the third, and peppermint the fourth.

I am new to posting so im going to try my best and post these pics and links correctly. I am going to post the ingredients on the bottle i got and also from the website. I am not sure why they are different :confused:

Hair Rush™
Suggested Use
Shake well. After shampoo, sprinkle and massage into scalp, before brushing hair. Let Hair Rush™ stay on the scalp all day.

Bottle Ingredients: Horsetail, Cayenne (fruit), Apple Cider Vinegar, Peppermint, Burdock, Chamomile, Coltsfoot, Dandelion, Eleuthero, Neem, Prickly Ash, Red Clover, Rosemary, Sage, Stinging Nettle, White Willow, Yarrow, Yucca, Lemon Juice, Fenugreek, and Pure Essential Oils.

Website Ingredients: Pure extracts of Prickly Ash (bark), Cayenne (fruit), Peppermint (leaf), Neem (leaf), Rosemary (leaf), Horsetail (aerial parts), Eleuthero (root), Coltsfoot (leaf & stem), Stinging Nettle (leaf), Yucca (root), English Chamomile (flower), Yarrow (flower), Sage (leaf), Burdock (root), Dandelion (root), White Willow (bark), Red Clover (flower & leaf) and Fenugreek (seed) in a 40% alcohol base, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice and essential oils (Bergamot, Ylang and Geranium).

Here is the website link
http://www.new-chapter.com/product/...product/product.lasso&-recordID=32823&-search

or NewChapter.com/products/specialtyFormulas/Hair Rush
---------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 36

atlien11

Yikes, i threw away my receipt. I think it was between $11 and $15. Its in a fairly decent sized spray bottle and its 2 fl. oz. Thats doesnt sound like a lot but its a good size.

scorpian

atlien11 said:
Yikes, i threw away my receipt. I think it was between $11 and $15. Its in a fairly decent sized spray bottle and its 2 fl. oz. Thats doesnt sound like a lot but its a good size.

thank you for the info

Atlien11, please keep us posted on your review of this product. It really sounds interesting!! I wonder if anyone else on this board has tried it???
bumping for more reviews...

Atlien11, please keep us posted on your review of this product. It really sounds interesting!! I wonder if anyone else on this board has tried it???
bumping for more reviews...

SexySin985

Wow, this product looks good. I know I would get good results from it. The ingredience looks great. I'm off to go see if they sell it in my area.

Thankx Atlien11:)

atlien11

Ok so i tried this last night. I washed with JASON sea kelp and conditioned with AO White Camelia. After i rinsed, I parted my hair section by section and sprayed it on my scalp only (i was afraid it would dry out my ends). It started tingling immediately which was great! The bottle has a 'mist' spray action, not a stream so it wasnt messy at all (no dripping or having to wipe away EVOO). At the bottom of the bottle you can see stuff floating...i think its the cayenne and some leaves. But so far i really like it. I love the fact that it contains ACV in it already so that my scalp with stay healthy and hopefully curb and PH Imbalances from the natural shampoos i have been using. No crazy smell or anything!!

Maybe i should have bought 2 bottles :ohwell:

princesmich

atlien11 said:
Hair Rush™
Bottle Ingredients: Horsetail, Cayenne (fruit), Apple Cider Vinegar, Peppermint, Burdock, Chamomile, Coltsfoot, Dandelion, Eleuthero, Neem, Prickly Ash, Red Clover, Rosemary, Sage, Stinging Nettle, White Willow, Yarrow, Yucca, Lemon Juice, Fenugreek, and Pure Essential Oils.

Website Ingredients: Pure extracts of Prickly Ash (bark), Cayenne (fruit), Peppermint (leaf), Neem (leaf), Rosemary (leaf), Horsetail (aerial parts), Eleuthero (root), Coltsfoot (leaf & stem), Stinging Nettle (leaf), Yucca (root), English Chamomile (flower), Yarrow (flower), Sage (leaf), Burdock (root), Dandelion (root), White Willow (bark), Red Clover (flower & leaf) and Fenugreek (seed) in a 40% alcohol base, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice and essential oils (Bergamot, Ylang and Geranium).

Here is the website link
http://www.new-chapter.com/product/specialty.lasso?-database=NC_Products&-layout=Product&-response=%2fproduct%2fproduct.lasso&-recordID=32823&-search

or NewChapter.com/products/specialtyFormulas/Hair Rush
---------------------------------------------------------
thx 4 sharing, that looks really great keep me posted

MrsQueeny

Thanks this looks like a great product. I did research on growth herbs and a lot of them are listed in this product. Please give us an update when you can.

atlien11

I posted a brief product review on the first page. I will try to give an update on this during the upcoming weeks :D

star

The ingredients looks "yummy". I got to check it out. I currenlty mix shea, olive and castor together with one table spoon of caynee pepper but I really like the added ingredients with this product.:) THANKS!!!

HoneyDew

I have this. I used it a few times, but stopped because it contains alcohol (unless they changed it in the last year)

atlien11

I looked for alcohol content on the bottle and didnt see any. I figured if it was a harmful one that it would be listed (or should be anway). Do you know what type of alcohol it is? Also, what did you think of the product? Thanks.

Tene

I've been wanting to buy this product for a couple years now but the bottle isn't big enough for the price they're asking.

EishBuhgeish

cosigning with Tene. I went to Whole Foods yesterday to stock up on some E.O.'s and found the teeny tiny bottle of Hair Rush for 19.95.... I was like :eek: .... Puh-lease, I wish I would...:perplexed

atlien11

I didnt pay $19.95 for mine but i still think the benefits are worth it. I dont really have a PJ problem (wasnt always the case) so i could afford the $16 i paid for it. Besides once you compile all the ingredients they have, im sure it would equal the same amount of money. I think the bottle is a decent size and i doubt i will use all of this up anytime soon. I think the acv/cayenne stimulus will pay off...to each his own. Ill post updates in a month or so.

ctcks

Thanks for the info. Here's another great link for herbal haircare products. This one is an MSM spray tonic. I know alot of ladies have been looking for such a thing. I did a search on "hair" and it returned all these great products. I like that this site includes ingredients. http://www.herballoveshop.com/product.asp?PID=2794

Last edited: