Found my beginning pic!!!

MsQ

Hi LHCF! I don't post much, but I had to share my joy!!!!

I found a pic titled "beginning hair care journey" and decided to take a pic today so I could see the difference...

Well, I started in April 2008. Here I am 1.5 years later and BOY am I glad I found this forum because my hair has THRIVED like NEVER BEFORE. :lick:

It's not as long as I want it yet, but it is definitely the longest it's ever been in my 28 years! :yep:

So, HUGE HUGS AND THANK YOU to all of the posts/fotki I've stalked to gather hints! :look:

Attachments

• april2008.jpg
    april2008.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 332
  • oct2009.jpg
    oct2009.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 328

sheba1

Beautiful MSQ! Isn't it just great when your hair is the "longest it's ever been"?! Nothing but milestones from here on out!!!

Thanks for sharing :)

aquajoyice

That's awesome MsQ!!!! It's amazing when you look back and realize how much your hair has grown. I've been knowing for taking advantage of my hairs current length without realizing that wait a minute my hair has never been this long ever in my life, LOL! It's good to be able to celebrate how far you've come!!

MsQ

Thank you, ladies! I am PRAYING :angel2: for bra-strap length next year! I've gotten so lazy when it comes to hair care. Last year, I co-washed at least twice-week. The only thing I continued this year was 2-3 weeks of straight buns/ponytails. I need to get back into my routine and viewing the board more because that's what TRULY motivated me!

MsQ

Thanks for the encouragement ladies! I'm drooling looking at all of y'alls long/healthy hair!