Longest I've Ever Been....

MsQ

This is the longest my hair has ever been in my life! Such an awesome Christmas present! Can't wait to keep growing! Wish I had found LHCF a long time ago!!!

I think I am grazing apl... I thiiiiiiiink:look:

Comparison pics from the beginning of my hair care journey (April 2008) to this week (December 2009)

Thanks for the tips and inspiration, ladies!!!

Attachments

• earlyspring2008.jpg
    earlyspring2008.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 267
  • dec2009.jpg
    dec2009.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 344

MsQ

Thank you, ladies!!!! My regimen is super simple these days... I try to stretch my relaxer 11-12 weeks...Since it's winter, I don't co-wash as often:nono:...I pretty much stay in a ponytail or bun...I put on a leave-in conditioner (or some suave coconut conditioner), kids organics shea butter moisturizer, coconut oil, olive oil, castor oil...put my hair back in a ponytail and tie on a silk scarf for the night to lay down my edges...

Every 2-3 weeks, I go to the dominican salon to get my hair washed, conditioned with the whale sperm stuff(yuck), and roller set. I have them only blow out the roots, and then wrap my hair...

Not manipulating my hair so much has made it much healthier! My hair actually swings now when it's freshly washed n set!:bouncegre:bouncegre:bouncegre

MsQ

Merry CHRISTmas, all! Yes, it does feel wonderful to be able to say that and hopefully I can say it again next year! :) I want to see how long it can grow...

MsQ

Thank you for the encouragement, everyone. :) There are some beautifully healthy heads of hair in this thread!

MsQ

Thanks again for the encouragement ladies! I really do praaaaaay that it continues to grow!