Found this on hairboutique Gave me product ideas

Dionne

Hi Dawn,

While I don't have African American hair and I can't recommend products that I would swear by for that category of hair, I can tell you that over the past 2 years I have gotten many emails from African American women who tell me that they have had great luck with the ABBA line of shampoo and conditioners.

I personally tried the products (several of them) on my hair and posted reviews in the Products page. Unfortunately it overmoisturized my normally dry, highlighted hair.

I got lots of email on my first review of ABBA from African American women with very dry hair who said that the ABBA products work great for dry hair that is more of the texture of African American than my Caucasian hair.

I found this very helpful and interesting and it seems to be the case.

I would love to hear if any other women have experienced ABBA as helpful for dry hair.

Personally I use ARTec's Moisture Pak like crazy and it works fantastic for my dry, naturally wavy, chemically highlighted hair.

I am also testing a new product line (well new to me) and it is fabulous. I will be providing details later as I finish with the tests.

Thanks for the topic Dawn. It is excellent. I hope all of you will share since this is one hair area that I am really interested to learn more about.

Best wishes,
Karen

Dionne

I think they are salon products but I don't think that they are really expensive. I will have to look some more. I have heard of them before but Karens comment makes me want to try them.

VALLEYGIRL

you can find them in some drugs stores (like the one's that carry Paul Mitchell products) but they are salon products.
I use the Abba Nourishing which is a creamy protein leave in from time to time and it's great.
If you live in So Call the Ralph's supermarket chain has a great deal on them. Huge bottles for about 10 bucks
Valleygirl