Fragrance to Cover Wheat Germ Oil?

kandi1280

Does anyone use a non-essential fragrance oil to cover the smell of wheat germ oil? I'm currently 34 weeks preggers and the Mr. is not even trying to entertain essential oils right now (this is our first so he's beyond over protective). The smell is atrocious to my sensitive nose right now, but the benefits are great. My hair broke horribly so I'm trying to restore it back to health.

Thanks for any help!

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
I normally mix a non-essential fragrance oil into my oils. I have tried with wheat germ and while it smells better, it does not totally cover the nutty smell of wheat germ.

PPGbubbles

what is it about essential oils he doesnt like? I use lemongrass and orange oil to mask the wheat germ smell and it ends up smelling like a citrus oil. I chose that to go with that combo because my tresemme naturals has sweet orange.

but they also sell straight fragrance oils. I have cucumber mellon and hawaiian passion that I use in my scalp oils.... I get nothing but compliments 4rm males about my hair scent.

kandi1280

We heard that some EO's are not recommended while pregnant. While I have Ylang Ylang and Eucalyptus and peppermint from before, he doesn't want me to use them.

But thanks for the help ladies, I really do appreciate it.

PPGbubbles

We heard that some EO's are not recommended while pregnant. While I have Ylang Ylang and Eucalyptus and peppermint from before, he doesn't want me to use them.

But thanks for the help ladies, I really do appreciate it.

I get it! Well I wish you much health during ur pregnancy.

I also agree that you should try hemp seed or just a light simple ceramide oil.

before i used WGO, I used just grapeseed oil. It has ceramides in it and has no smell.