French roll help *DELETED*

nita4

Re: French roll help

Hello Compassion,

A french roll is my signature hairstyle to the point of people literally freaking when I found this board and started changing my hair to accommodate the no heat thing. Now I can do it by either rollersetting or just pinning it up and having a natural look. It's all good with me.

I don't stuff mine though...never did and my hair isn't thick. The added hair may be drying yours out. Not sure, I just worked with what I had.

I take my roll down daily - in the morning and moisturize my strands and ends with a cream moisturizer along with a little oil and pin back up using hairpins - not bobby pins as they pull the hair.

At night I do the same, but I only use one thin hairpin at the top to keep from pulling my hair at the nape out. Then I tie it up with a scarf - I normally wear this style a week at a time. Once you sleep on it - it will develop a natural bend and will be easy to re-do daily.

This keeps my strands and ends nice and moisturized.

Compassion

Re: French roll help

Hiya Nitaaaaaaaa!!

Thanks for your response. Maybe I should try it without the extra hair. Sounds like it would keep my ends from being dry. I only wear it like this a couple times a year. I used to be like you, I used to wear it several times a week. It's such an elegant look. Thanks for your response. Oh and I hope all is well with you and your family.

Blessings,
Compassion