Cathy Howse Products *DELETED*

Tebby1017

Re: Cathy Howse Products

First and foremost...GET THE CREAME MOISTURIZER!!

Secondly, I have never used the Dew, but from what others have said a light spray will do the job without making the hair drop.

Thirdly, the conditioner is excellent at busting tangles.

Tebby

cary

I have both the Dew and Conditioner, but have only used the Dew thus far. I wear my hair down most of the time (while at work at least), and applying the Dew has not caused my hair to lose body or frizz. It comes out in a mist, which I think nicely distributes it across the hair. You do not need to drench your hair with it. I concentrate on the ends, although I make sure there is a light mist all over. Anyway, I was wary at first of using a liquid moisturizer, but this is really nice. I had a problem with the scent initially too, but just discovered it is not noticeable once on your hair. I've also ordered the creme moisturizer and look forward to using that on those days when my hair needs a bit more oil. Will see if it's as great as everyone says . . .

G

Hi, Compassion... I can't beleive you did not find anything during a search, C Howse has more threads in here, I think she's tied, with Air Drying and Moisturing Cond...

Anyway, I use the dew and it's light not like a hair spray You could wear your hair however you like I just spray on while my hair is down. I can't give you a comparison to another product as I have'nt tried anything that was like it. The cond, is a protein, so no, no slip.

Try doing the search maybe on "Dew" or did you do that ?

Compassion

Thanks Cary, Tebby, & Mindy! You all have convinced me. I'm going to purchase the Dew and the conditioner. I used to make the conditioner on my own. I had positive results. I want to try her's though, and see if it differs from the version I make. MindyMouse, yep...believe it my friend. I found a good deal on her products while doing the search. However my questions were still not answered.
I am at work also, so I could only search for maybe 15-20 minutes. There was a lot of content, I just did not find the answer to my question.
Tebby, I think I'll get the moisturizer too. My hair drinks up moisture!!

Blessings,
Compassion

CrownnGlori

Ok! Don't think I'm a dummy but I just looked up Cathy Howse on-line for the first time. I though, "WOW! MindyMouse is posted all over this place!"

Uh-Duh!
How are her products any? Still

Dutchess

Why don't you visit her website at www.ubhpublications.com to get more detailed information about the products. What Tebby1017 said was accurate also. I personally use all UBH products. The conditioner for my deep conditioning, The Dew to moisturizer, detangle and soften. The creme for added moisture and softness. I wear my hair in the braid-out style so all of these products work wonderfully for me. My advise is for you to research the products before you spend your money. There are some who are strongly opposed to the products and some of us absolutely love them. I hope this helps.

chyna

The dew is like a mist and does not make your hair go limp. I use it on my hair right after I take my wrap down, or take rollers out.