Frequent Washings in the Winter?

bajanplums1

I washed on Wednesday. Today was so cold & windy. 1/2 during the day I moisturized again, it is no 6 hrs later and my hair is dry and feels like straw. I am thinking of doing a conditioner wash but deep conditioning. should I do this or just load up on the moisturizer tonight??

thoughts??

NGC

Even though I posted my regime and said something to the effect that I would rinse daily and wash weekly, ummmm I haven't. What I have been doing is applying a leave-in conditioner and then oil on top (especially on my ends). I think I have decided to only wash my hair every two weeks (gasp). I think that as long as I don't manipulate it too much and keep it moisturized, I'll be okay. I'll just rebraid it every day or every other day (to reduce escaped frizzies).

Soooo - to answer your question, I see nothing wrong with just loading up on moisturizers.

mrslee

Love yourself first!
bajanplums1 said:
I washed on Wednesday. Today was so cold & windy. 1/2 during the day I moisturized again, it is no 6 hrs later and my hair is dry and feels like straw. I am thinking of doing a conditioner wash but deep conditioning. should I do this or just load up on the moisturizer tonight??

thoughts??
When this happens to me, I grab the S-curl and saturate the hair. By morning my hair feels soft mosit and soft.

BLESSED1

sometimes I co wash 2x/day with no problems. I've never shampooed twice a day though if that's what you mean. I use a moisturizing shampoo but my hair still couldn't handle it twice.