Frizz Ease Relax Texture Correcting Serum

northernbelle

Has/Does anyone use the John Frieda Frizz Ease Relax Textue Correcting Serum for wet roller sets?

I ask because it is marketed for use when blow-drying.

Please respond if you are able to address the questions.

Thanks a bunch!

northernbelle

P.S. I used the The Texture Correcting Serum for the first time last evening, and it worked well for me. A Godsend for touch-up time. I followed the package directions exactly, and applied the product to soaking wet hair.

I am glad you had great results. I used it 3 years or so ago and it made my hair sticky. Good luck with it.

I've been using it for the past few months to help keep my hair smooth between touch-ups and rollersets. I really like the slip it gives my hair when I apply it to wet hair before rollersets, but I also think it adds shine to my dry hair. The only down side? It'$ $o expen$ive!!
shocked.gif

I love this stuff. I've been using it for several months (before I joined this board) after reading about it in Essence. I have great results, shine & good slip. I also put it on my hair when I was air-drying. As an alternative, I have also used KeraCare Silken Seal and I like them both the same... they are both expensive! But, hey, it is for our hair...

I was going to buy it but then realized it was a "silicone" formula. Silicones don't do so well in my dry hair. How did it turn out for you when you let your hair air dry?

I've been using this stuff forever, at least a couple years or so (before that I was using the serum from the regular frizz-ease line). I really like it
smile.gif
I don't do roller sets, so I can't say anything about that, but I do airdry my hair, and it helps keep my hair smooth. I tried not using it once to see if I could tell the difference when my hair dried and there was DEFINITELY a big difference. My hair felt more straw-like when I didn't use the serum. I use it as directed, on soaking wet hair, and occasionally a tiny bit to smooth flyaways on dry hair.

I tried it about a year ago and wasn't too impressed with the results. My hair soaks up product so it seemed like I needed to use to much. I like using a drop of oil followed by Mimosa Hair Honey and that gives me a nice airdry or blowout.

I use this product for air drying, and have good results. I tried to substitue it for something less expensive, but nothing else has given me the same results.

It's a good product, I recommend it.

Thanks, ladies, for your responses. I am glad to know that so many of you like the product, and have had good results.

northernbelle

Back