Calling ALL John Frieda Frizz Ease-Relax Users

miracle

I just received an email from the John Frieda Club that the Relax line is being discontinued due to low product sales. If you use any of the JF Relax products such as the JF Relax Total Clarity Shampoo, Texture Correcting Serum, Rehydrating Balm, etc., stock up if you can find it on the shelves because they're about to be gone for good. :(

Thanks for the heads up. I love the texture correcting serum. They have an Extra Strength serum in the regular John Frieda line. I wonder if its comparable.

Oh no! I love the serum and the daily moisturizer. I was just thinking yesterday that I need to restock. I'm about to go buy out Wal-Mart and Target's stock :lol:

Ahh, wow. I'm using the texture correcting serum to help me w/ my transition to natural. Ahwell, I'll just find something else when I run out.

I used to use that stuff when I was a natural flatironer. I stopped using it though sometime last year around July. I don't know why the product didn't stick with me. They weren't that bad.

The serums are the same. I read the ingredients.

Dang. I guess it's a good thing I quit using these products earlier this year. (because i used the straight forward blow dry creme.. but quit blowdrying so didnt need it)

I just bought the serum the other day and just thought they changed the package and moved it (at Target it's no longer in the ethnic hair section). I think the regular serum and texture correcting serum are the same. I also use the wind down creme before I blow dry my roots and flat iron.

I LOVE that stuff.

I think it's already discontinued in my area because I haven't been able to find it anywhere. Good to know I wasn't just imagining things.

Thanks.. I need to hurry and stock up on the
moisture remedy ultra hydrating balm..love it!! I use it as a leave in conditioner on wet hair.

I guess I have to go and stock up, this line works really well for me when I am trying to stretch out my relaxers. Thanks for the info.

sylver2 said:
Thanks.. I need to hurry and stock up on the
moisture remedy ultra hydrating balm..love it!! I use it as a leave in conditioner on wet hair.

Co-signing...I love the balm. Good looking out with the info!

Will definitely cop some for the stash before there is no mo!

Back