Frizz Mizz's Natural Hair Pics

FrizzMizz

Frizz Mizz\'s Natural Hair Pics

Hi Guys,

I wanted to share my pics with ya'll. My old pics are still on yahoo. I'm on Fotki now and I'm loving it.

I've been natural for 1 year and 5 months. My hairtype depends on what day it is? /images/graemlins/ill.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I have so many more pics to add. It's not finished yet. But I hope you enjoy what I have so far.

http://public.fotki.com/gemini04/

the password is love. I think

KAddy

Re: Frizz Mizz\'s Natural Hair Pics

Your hair is

I love how full and thick your hair looks.

KinksnCurlz

ur hair is sooo beautiful!!! i absolutely adore the puff /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Carlie

Wow!!! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif You have BEAUTIFUL hair!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Netta1

Oh my Goodness your hair looks GREAT!!!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

alibi

hair bored

Wow, your hair is GORGEOUS!!!! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif It's so thick and full and pretty! Uh, can I please have your ponytail??? No really... /images/graemlins/look.gif

SherryLove

OH MY GOD!!! I AM SPEECHLESS!!!!!!! YOU AND YOUR NATURAL HAIR ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!.....GOD BLESS.....

alibi

hair bored

BTW, what's your routine? Inquiring minds want to know! /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif

jainygirl

Cute! Cute!! Cute!!! I love your puff and the two-strand twists /images/graemlins/smile.gif Your hair is growing like weeds /images/graemlins/shocked.gif Very pretty. -- jainygirl

Nanyanika

I love your natural hair, very pretty, its super thick and healthy. Thanks for sharing.

ChocoKitty

/images/graemlins/spinning.gif The Twist out! The Puff! The 2 strand twists!!!! Girl... Your hair is just beautiful!!!! /images/graemlins/love.gif

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!

Wow your hair is very beautiful and oh so thick and healthy!!! Another natural inspiration!

gabrielle2

[ QUOTE ]
Your hair is GAWGEOUS!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

that sums it up for me! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

kitchen_tician

I love you hair. It's so pretty and shiny. I really like the low curly afro puff. You're doing a great job with your hair.

Nay

OHHHHHHH!!!!! Where have you been hiding that beautiful head of hair? Just lovely.

By the way, I've got some of those short hairs on the top of my head too. I don't know what's up with that.

Ayeshia

Whoa girl thats a hell of a lot of hair!!!!! /images/graemlins/love.gif Its beautiful. Our hair is very similar except yours seems thicker than mines /images/graemlins/clap.gif

B

Bublnbrnsuga

I think you are my hair twin...too bad my album's closed so you could take a peak.

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL

WOW! Your hair looks GREAT! Very healthy and SHINY!! Awesome girl!

Valerie

Wow, your hair is very beautiful and so thick. Wow, a joy to look at!

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

[ QUOTE ]
You have BEAUTIFUL hair!

hiza...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto! Very pretty! /images/graemlins/up.gif

FrizzMizz

Oh my goodnes, Thnk you guys so much for the hairlove. I feel like Halle Berry on Oscar night. /images/graemlins/king.gif. Okay, that an exaggeration but coming from ya'll, the hair divas............ /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif

@Ayanapooh, You don't need my ponytail. I am in love withyour hair /images/graemlins/love.gif. BTW, I need a new routine. I've just been conditioner washing and wearing a loose ponytail so that it could stretch, then I might wear it out or keep it in the ponytail. I couldn't do this without Elasta QP Recovery Oil.

@Bublnbrnsuga, I've seen your album and I was thinking the same thing. That my hair looks like yours? Hair twins to the end. /images/graemlins/alcoholics.gif

@ Nay, I've been around stalking, I mean looking at your album. I don't know what took me so long to make one.

@Ayeshia, I always go back and forth on the thickness of my hair. Right after a twist out, it looks so thin but when I wash and go, it's like hair appears out of nowhere.