Frizz Mizz's Natural Hair Pics

dreemssold

Re: Frizz Mizz\'s Natural Hair Pics

You hair is absolutely beautiful, FrizzMizz!! /images/graemlins/up.gif/images/graemlins/up.gif

pressncurl

Your hair is so beautiful, FrizzMizz! Thanks for posting the pics -- now I have another natural hair album to drool over LOL! BTW, I also have many of those short hairs. I can't imagine how thick my hair would be if they all grew in.

jetcitygirl

Smeller of roses

Gorgeous hair! That puff is too cute! I think my hair is almost similiar to yours except yours is MUCH thicker and more lush. And mine is way shrinkier,lol!
I have some of those short hairs on top too and I just noticed them a few weeks ago. Not even sure how long they've been there. You've really got great skills with your hair.

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts

this is really nice the hair is thick and on point and i love the color
about those breaks on the top, do you usually wear a center part?

nurseN98

Ayiti cherie

Your hair is beautiful!!!

And I apologize for the drool I left on that one pic..... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

A_Christian

Your natural hair looks so thick and healthy, it also looks like it's grown a lot since the pics in your last album! Keep up the great work!

inthepink

Gorgeous Hair! It's nice and thick.

BTW - I have some short hairs like that, too and it drives me crazy. I think it's b/c I always part my hair and smooth it in the same place. Could you be doing that, too?

miss_brown

My goodness, your hair is thick! The puff, high ponytail and twists all look great /images/graemlins/up.gif

FrizzMizz

Thank Guys again for the compliments /images/graemlins/kiss.gif. I've been getting really frustrated with my natural hair lately. The complimens makes me want to keep on. I can't fall back unti I get to brastrap. /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

@jetcitygirl, I doubt that my hair is thicker than yours but I do thick we have similar hair types. I remember I used to PM you a whole lot on nappturality because you were the only member whose hair looked like mine at the time. Thank You for helping me through.

@Brownie, My hair is now 9 inches at the front and sides and 10 inches and the back. I need to change my signature.
I really want to reach 12 inches by the end of this year.

@Ms. Protugal and Hairlove. I always wear a sidepart. Maybe I need to swith the sides up or wear it all back a bit more cause those short hairs at the top drives me crazy sometimes. /images/graemlins/nuts.gif

jd_bdfly

FrizzMizz, your hair is BEAUTIFUL!! When did you stop relaxing, and how long did you transition. I agree that you are a natural inspiration.

IrisDaVirus

GOOD LAWD! Your hair is totally lovely! /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!

Hey Frizz, how long was your whole head of hair BEFORE you started to transition? Did you do a BC or did you do little chops along the way?

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection

There is nothing I can add, these ladies have said it all, but I think your hair is just lovely. Truly an inspiration!!

Sascha

Stay at home Mommy

Just Beautiful, I am so envious..... /images/graemlins/love.gif

FrizzMizz

[ QUOTE ]
FrizzMizz, your hair is BEAUTIFUL!! When did you stop relaxing, and how long did you transition. I agree that you are a natural inspiration.

[/ QUOTE ]

I stopped relaxing in May-June of 2002. I didn't have a problem with relaxers. I'd rollerset and wrap my hair at night and I'd only relax every 3 months. This was way before I met hairboard and learned that you could do more with relax hair than rollerset it. I always wondered what my relaxed hair would look like if I knew what I know now.

Anyway to make a long story short, I was tired of rollersets and curious to see what would happen if I skipped a touch-up. I transitioned by rollersetting and flat-ironing for a year which wreak havoc on my hair. When I did the big chop, my natural hair was dry and straight, so I had to cut about 2 inches more on top of the 3 inches of relaxed ends. I wish I had taken more pictures but I have the relaxed hair to show. Yup, I kept it. /images/graemlins/nuts.gif /images/graemlins/ill.gif

Sorry for the rant.

FrizzMizz

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Frizz, how long was your whole head of hair BEFORE you started to transition? Did you do a BC or did you do little chops along the way?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry. It was about 8 inches. I cut 5 inches off, which left me with about 3 inches in May of 2003.

Divastate

Gorgeous hair!!! My sister in law is your EXACT hair twin- never thought I'd see another person with hair matching her thickness and luster (I'll have to see if I can dig up a pic to pm you).

whosthatgurl

here.... but i'm not here

lol at i think i want it i want it i want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 you are my new natural inspiration! i want your hair!

Nonie

What a mane! Beautiful! /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif

godzooki

Wow! You have a beautiful head of hair! I am totally loving the super thick puff, especially the one you wore to the club! P.S., we have the same earrings in pic 10, lol! They're my favorites!

ms_kenesha

Gorgeous! /images/graemlins/clap.gif I love that puff you wore to the club! It looks like shoot forgot her name's hair...hold on I'll dig her up.

pookeylou

I saw your lovely hair album a few days back. I am just in awe. Truly gorgeous hair. I am living for the day I can do a low pony puff like yours. I will gladly wait patiently if I can get these kind of healthy results I see in your album and in many of the gorgeous haired naturals I see here and other places.

I got a feeling my "stalker" tendencies are going to resurface after viewing your album.

FrizzMizz

[ QUOTE ]
Gorgeous! /images/graemlins/clap.gif I love that puff you wore to the club! It looks like shoot forgot her name's hair...hold on I'll dig her up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is is DreamyPieces? I love that girl's hair.

@ Pokeylou, I couldn't wait to do a low bun either now I'm just crazy about those sides. I always have to clip them back because they're shorter than the rest of my hair.

Thanks again everyone for all the hairlove. /images/graemlins/kiss2.gif