from 2005 to 2007.. do you see the growth ???

Saida

from 2005 to 2007.. do you see the growth ??? *pics inside*

:) plus I didnt really take care of it, the hole 2006, because I just moved here, and I was pregnant, so I was busy doing all other sort of stuff. this is from april 2005 to 2007 november :)

pictures deleted :)

Last edited:

SherryLove

I think only a blind person will not be able to see the wonderful hair growth that you are experiencing. LOL.. your hair has a very nice thickness to it.

Saida

Thank you guys so much.. Obviously I have had growth.. but I came from really out of shape hair, and you cant tell on the first pic, but it was very damaged :(

phyl73

It looks great. So there is some hope for me? I'm new. What's your regime? What's your hair type?

Saida

It looks great. So there is some hope for me? I'm new. What's your regime? What's your hair type?

in all honestly I dont have a regime right now, all I can say I do consistently is wear my hair in a bun, wich you can see from the second picture, but thats out of pure laziness. also I wear a scarf at night. and wash my hair around 4 times a week, just co wash with Panteen sleek and sheen. oh yeah I do oil treatments too :yep:

Saida

I dont know my hair type, let me post a few pictures so some ladies can judge :yep: but Im pretty sure its 4 something :yep: