2003 VS 2007 PICS!

Irresistible

I JUST SAW A PIC FROM 2003 I HADNT SEEN IN SO LONG BECAUSE SOMEONE COMMENTED ON IT. KINDA TRIPPED ME OUT, I THOUGHT MY HAIR WAS AT ITS BEST AND LONGEST AND THICKEST THEN TOO. COULDNT TELL ME DIFFERENT THEN. BUT I CAN SEE THE DIFFERENCE IN LENGTH AND THICKNESS. ITS A TRIP TO LOOK AT IT PIC BY PIC. I WANTED TO DO A SIDE BY SIDE, BUT DIDNT KNOW HOW.

HAD I NEVER CAME TO LHCF AND OPENED MY GROUP. I DOUBT I WOULD HAVE TRIED OTHER THINGS TO ACHIEVE MORE GROWTH/THICKNESS.

TOOK A LONG TIME BUT I SEE IT IT AINT MONUMENTAL BUT ITS BIG TO ME! OR MAYBE ITS JUST MY BIG HEAD NOT FITTING IN THE PIC
:lachen:

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

PROOF THAT A WATCHED POT NEVER BOILS AND THIS IS AFTER A MID BACK CHOP IN 2005
http://public.fotki.com/IRRISISTABLBTCH/2005/chop_chop/

AFTER GOING THROUGH THE HAIR FRUSTRATION THAT LEAD TO THE TAKING OUT OF THE SCISSORS, I STOPPED HAIR TRIPPIN AND I STOPPED HAIR WATCHING.

THEN AGAIN MAYBE IT WAS THE CHOP THAT PLAYED A ROLE IN HOW IT GREW BACK TOO
:look:
I DUNNO

Irresistible

LOL, looks to me like it was long n thick then n long n thick now

Well here is what I see that others may not

1 first pic my hair is tilted back, u can even see my part and the fact that i have no neck lol
2 the ends are see through
3 the distance between the 3 scrunchies as opposed to two in 2003
4 2007 pics my pony tail is higher, 2003 its lower
5 my head is actually leaned forward in 2007
6 its thicker all the way to the ends
7 the ends actually hold and support a scrunchie
8 my whole head is in one pic in 2003
9 in 2007 pics my head is cut off

thats four years i would hope there would be some difference and not just me seeing things and hopefull thinking , (I know there is a difference although i might not be able to fully know it and see it because i was diagnosed with hair anorexia *lol*)

alot of things got bigger though that might include my head
haha

chicacanella

I really couldn't see a dif. until you pointed it out. But great job on getting your hair to the health you desire, and you are right: a watched pot never boils.:yep:

Irresistible

Thank u ladies!!!

I was hoping someone would see it besides me hehe

back in 2003 I was still seeing my hair dresser for the occasional press. He liked the blunt cut and always chopped the longer ends off. So it always stayed the same.

Then when I grew it out, from not going to him, I noticed I had this bottom layer that grew like crazy, so thats why he chopped cause it wasnt growing even. But I didnt mind it. I'm starting to think now when I chopped it , it grew back more evenly.

anyway I'm just glad i made any more progress at all

4 years is alot of work and products and caring for my hair, I put my foot into it , lol....so yeah, I'm thankfull it got somewhere

Barbara

Princess
When I first started viewing the board in 2004, I noticed your photos and they stuck out in my mind because they are numerous and your hair was and still is fabulous. Plus you were Feature of the Month.

I was surprised when you cut your hair, but it still looked good. Anyway, it's good to hear from you.