From Thin To Thick Pics

I was looking thru this post and my pics didnt show up that I thought I put in....weird:confused: Anyway this is a great post. I will do an update in here when I relax in August or sometime after. Stretching hasnt been as hard as I thought it would. It has made my hair so much thicker and I do get the occasional breakage but not as bad as before. Also I think Aveda DR has helped a lot w/ keeping my hair and my ends strong....

bablou00 said:
I was looking thru this post and my pics didnt show up that I thought I put in....weird:confused: Anyway this is a great post. I will do an update in here when I relax in August or sometime after. Stretching hasnt been as hard as I thought it would. It has made my hair so much thicker and I do get the occasional breakage but not as bad as before. Also I think Aveda DR has helped a lot w/ keeping my hair and my ends strong....

Are pics in your fotki?

bablou00 said:

how long do you stretch?

My starting point is sooo embarassing! My hair was weak, fragile, chewed up...fried...you name it! :wallbash: Its much healthier and stronger now.:yep:

I don't think I could have made it this was without LHCF, Faithfully doing the Baggy Method every nite...and minimizing the maintenence & heat! The more you know, the more you can grow.

I took the pic in the green shirt like last week.

Attachments

• 1yearHaircareComparison.JPG
    1yearHaircareComparison.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 154
  • Sept2007BackOfHair2.JPG
    Sept2007BackOfHair2.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 76
  • treasurestartingpoint.jpg
    treasurestartingpoint.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
My starting point is sooo embarassing! My hair was weak, fragile, chewed up...fried...you name it! :wallbash: Its much healthier and stronger now.:yep:

I don't think I could have made it this was without LHCF, Faithfully doing the Baggy Method every nite...and minimizing the maintenence & heat! The more you know, the more you can grow.

Girl you have some great progress:) Your hair is thicker, healthier, shinier. Keep up the good work:)

Your progress is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clapping::trophy::notworthy:

great progress!

My hair was literally paper thin/see through from a relaxer I had.
Stop relaxing my hair, avoiding heat as much as possible and wearing kinky twist helped thickin up my hair.:yep:

I didn't think of my hair as thin, but looking back it was definitely not as thick as it could have been. The best part is it only took a 2-3 months to see a pretty dramatic difference. :yep:

My hair thickened up a lot between August and November of this year when I started doing lo-mani.

chopped3-vi.jpg

febnov07-vi.jpg

aug_oct07_puff-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Ditto on the lo-mani:yep:. I also increased the use of coconut, castor and olive oils.

Back