Funniest thing that happened when you got your hair freshly done + funny story inside

Ediese

First off, I just wanted to say that I got my hair redone for the lovely price of $50. Trust me, you guys would feel giddy about that too if you usually pay $220 to get weave installed.:nono: Anyone in Houston needs an inexpensive weavologist, PM me.

Anyway, I digress, I got my hair done on Saturday, and was on my way driving home:auto:. I was feeling a little better after getting my hair done, but since my face had been breaking out really bad and feeling really dry I wasn't really over my 'feeling bad for myself' stage.

So, here I am driving home, and there is this guy driving next to me trying to get my telephone number:callme:, but I wasn't paying him any attention. I just smiled and nodded my head, just in acknowledgement. He didn't give up though, he just kept at it:callme: :callme:. I turned my head trying to ignore him:nono:, but he was still over there :attention:. Keep in mind that the traffic light ahead was blinking, so there was a long line of cars waiting to move. I turn my head for a slight second, and glanced at the guy and he was still making a signal for me to give him my number:callme:. The next thing I know BAM!!:auto: :auto: He ran right smack into the car in front of him. I couldn't believe that he rearended that lady. :grin: This African lady jumped out of her car and start cursing him out. :lachen::lachen:

I then proceeded to roll down my window and told him, "um yeah..you seriously need to pay attention when you're driving :nono:", and then I started to drive off. :lachen::lachen:I thought that was so funny because you know what, he still didn't give it up. He was still signalling for me to give him my number.:blush::lachen:Talk about persistence..

Anyway, it's safe to say that I had a huge grin on my face until I made it home.:gorgeous:

Please share your funny stories!! I must admit that really gave me the little boost that I needed.:blush:

Neala21

Re: Funniest thing that happened when you got your hair freshly done + funny story in

Girl that is too funny! :lachen:

Your story is the real life version of one of those car insurance commercial where the guy rearends another car trying to impress a cute girl in another car. NE ways talk about persistence! :grin:

Ediese

Re: Funniest thing that happened when you got your hair freshly done + funny story in

Yup:yep:. I'm not even going to lie. I felt so good after that happened. I know shame on me, but it really boosted my spirits. :lachen:I can't even imagine how it'll be when I'm wearing my real hair, and it's MBL...talk about traffic accidents. :lachen::lachen:

Rae1234

that was funny

:lachen::lachen:Lol that's what he gets, I know he was embarrassed!

Lucky's Mom

First off, I just wanted to say that I got my hair redone for the lovely price of $50. Trust me, you guys would feel giddy about that too if you usually pay $220 to get weave installed.:nono: Anyone in Houston needs an inexpensive weavologist, PM me.

Anyway, I digress, I got my hair done on Saturday, and was on my way driving home:auto:. I was feeling a little better after getting my hair done, but since my face had been breaking out really bad and feeling really dry I wasn't really over my 'feeling bad for myself' stage.

So, here I am driving home, and there is this guy driving next to me trying to get my telephone number:callme:, but I wasn't paying him any attention. I just smiled and nodded my head, just in acknowledgement. He didn't give up though, he just kept at it:callme: :callme:. I turned my head trying to ignore him:nono:, but he was still over there :attention:. Keep in mind that the traffic light ahead was blinking, so there was a long line of cars waiting to move. I turn my head for a slight second, and glanced at the guy and he was still making a signal for me to give him my number:callme:. The next thing I know BAM!!:auto: :auto: He ran right smack into the car in front of him. I couldn't believe that he rearended that lady. :grin: This African lady jumped out of her car and start cursing him out. :lachen::lachen:

I then proceeded to roll down my window and told him, "um yeah..you seriously need to pay attention when you're driving :nono:", and then I started to drive off. :lachen::lachen:I thought that was so funny because you know what, he still didn't give it up. He was still signalling for me to give him my number.:blush::lachen:Talk about persistence..

Anyway, it's safe to say that I had a huge grin on my face until I made it home.:gorgeous:

Please share your funny stories!! I must admit that really gave me the little boost that I needed.:blush:

What a Great Story!!!!!

Well - this was years ago..................... But - as the Coach of my dance team - I thought it would be a great idea to get my hair done for our End of the Year Dance Team Family Picnic....:yep: Pictures and all....

Saturday Morning I had my appointment and paid tons of money. Hey, I looked pretty good...:afro: It was time to head to the park!!!!:vette:

Little did I know that my wonderful Students and their parents planned a WATER BALLOON Fight:nono:..... and the Target was - you guessed it - the COACH.
There was no escape, and no one warned me....... :rolleyes:

When the first Orange Balloon came flying at me... I tried to run and duck..... :hide:Once I stood up - the next yellow one got me - Right in the back of the head. At that point what could I do???:freakout: They kept hurling water ballons!! I guess I worked 'em too hard that year!!!:mob::gunner7:I got a few of the girls, and the parents with ballons too....
But I looked like a Wet puppy when it was all over :lachen:

MizAvalon

That story is priceless!:lachen:

Extremus

subscribing :drunk:

ladylibra

man, dudes have no pride about themselves anymore... :nono: done wrecked your car and STILL trying to get the digits? Ediese :lachen: @ that whole story, you musta been lookin good you know guys don't care about a pimple or two, quit trippin!

Last edited:

plastic

why Ediese girl your hair has grown !!!!!

Iluvsmuhgrass

:lachen: woooooooooooow. hahahahaha

Once this guy was talking to me and not paying attention to where he was going. I was being polite and saying no thank you but he kept talking and talking and talking. :ohwell: Then..... Boompclaaaaaaaaaang! He walked into a light post. It was so funny!!!! :grin:

naturalmanenyc

What a confidence booster. Wrecked his ride and still trying to get your number:grin:

melissa-bee

:laugh:
bumping for more stories

fattyfatfat

lol @ the use of the smileys on here! too cute!

MsLizziA

I love reading your post because they are so animated... too funny