FUNNY MTG STORY

NOLA2NY

:D The funniest thing happened to me while MTG-ing. This weekend I've been in minor pain because I tried to be superwoman and move furniture alone..don't ask. So my back has been killing me. But I'll live. So I haven't been the happiest camper. Today me and BF went to brunch. I've been in for most of the weekend so it was great to be out. We we're having a great time but I notice he's looking at me funny. So of course I'm like what's wrong. He's says nothing and we continue to eat and talk. A short while later he says he's sorry that he didn't realize that I was feeling so bad. I continue on like yeah my back is killing me. ( I can be a drama queen when I'm not 100%). He says he thinks I should see a doctor because he feels its more than sore muscles because I sweating!:eek: .............I'm in Brooklyn and although we have been having an unseasonably warm winter but sweating...I began to think Oh my God I didnt even realize I was sweating..maybe I am really sick. I excuse myself to the ladies room to find that it was nothing but drip, drip from the bacon grease(MTG):lachen: :lachen: . I forgot I used it this morning. I made my back hurt even more because I fell over laughing. When I returned to the table before I could tell him...(because he knows about my new hair obsession and this forum) he says by the way your hair looks really healthy, It's a good look. You know I laughed even harder. I told him that I was sweating bacon grease and he almost cried laughing and then said "I thought it was some fruity peppermint stuff..(I use orange and peppermint oil to camouflage the sent.) or the Bengay you're using.:dizzy:

Ladies I know there are more stories out there I gotta hear them.
I tried searching the threads for some but no luck!

Lmao, that is funny. I still haven't said anything to anybody about mtg... I just say I'm using this hair oil that has sulfur in it. :lachen:

OK...here is my funny one:
I was commenting to my niece how nice and long her hair looks since she has been using MTG...I'm jelly cuz I can't stand the smell. In her best Martin Lawrence voice she says, "I put the stank on it!" I howled with laughter...I told her that was a good one!

Lmao, that is funny. I still haven't said anything to anybody about mtg... I just say I'm using this hair oil that has sulfur in it. :lachen:

funny i say the same exact thing

:lol:
So funny girl...
I've had that happen to me a few times, my mom looking at me weird then i wipe my hand across my forehead to dripping bacon juice!
once she even said "what is that smell? i can smell a smell....kinda like clothes need washing!" i almost died laughing...lol,i explained to her it's my "sulphur grease!" i know she wouldnt be too happy if i told her MTG's history..:lol:
i was using way too much at the time. now i put it in an applicator bottle i am in control of usage and dont feel so greasy like i used to...
i love MTG stories too :LOVE:
Try searching again you should come across some good ones :)

Too funny! So far, no funny MTG stories for me. Unfortunately, it slid down my neck/back onto one of my favorite shirts, and I'm still trying to wash it out!

A couple of months ago, I moved into a new apartment. My guy was helping me sort through papers and pack up. He goes into one of my boxes of bathroom stuff and when he tries to put the lid on it finds that the MTG bottle is too tall. I am not paying any attention and am reading through old mail, etc. So all of a sudden he starts reading aloud all of the uses for MTG on the bottle ie, getting rid of fungus, skin irritations, used on animals. I thought I was going to die of embarrassment. My whole body got stiff. After he goes through reading the WHOLE label in a very dramatic tone this is how the convo went.

Him: So, you never told me that you had a pet.
Me: I dont have a pet.
Him: Oh, so you had to get rid of your pet?
Me, continuing to read, face expressionless: I never had a pet.
Him: *long silence* So um, what do you use this stuff for?
Me: *Blank look* *Silent* *Continue reading my mail*
Him: Have you experienced some sort of medical problem that you want to tell me about?
Me: No.*go back to the mail*
Him: Have you, um, used this on any private part?
Me: My whole body is private and so are my boxes.*blink*
Him: Ok.

I have to say that was one of the most awkward exchanges that I have ever had and I was so embarrased that I thought I was going to pass out. I know I could have ended the confusion by just telling him what it was for, but I was annoyed that his nosey behind was looking through my stuff and reading incriminating labels. LOL.:grin:

LizLeila said:
Him: Have you experienced some sort of medical problem that you want to tell me about?

Oh girl, I'm sorry, I know this was awkward for you, but just reading it made me laugh so loud everyone in my office is looking at me!!!! I'm just imagining what went through his mind...and you're right, he was being too damm nosey!:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

LizLeila said:
A couple of months ago, I moved into a new apartment. My guy was helping me sort through papers and pack up. He goes into one of my boxes of bathroom stuff and when he tries to put the lid on it finds that the MTG bottle is too tall. I am not paying any attention and am reading through old mail, etc. So all of a sudden he starts reading aloud all of the uses for MTG on the bottle ie, getting rid of fungus, skin irritations, used on animals. I thought I was going to die of embarrassment. My whole body got stiff. After he goes through reading the WHOLE label in a very dramatic tone this is how the convo went.

I have to say that was one of the most awkward exchanges that I have ever had and I was so embarrased that I thought I was going to pass out. I know I could have ended the confusion by just telling him what it was for, but I was annoyed that his nosey behind was looking through my stuff and reading incriminating labels. LOL.:grin:

I feel your pain!;) But you must agree in hindsight that was funny. I'm sure if your 'friend' did anymore snooping he has learn not to ask anymore questions...lol!

I've been hitting the horsey juice hard lately. I thought I was masking it well, but a couple of times a co-worker kept telling me she smells something burning. So today she says it agian, I finally leaned in, bent my head toward her nose and ask her if it smells like "this". We both were just cracking up. She kept thinking there was a hidden fire in the walls.

Oh well, time to "up" the lavender. :lol:

:lol: Okay so my boyfriend and I are using it and when my sisters boyfriend came over and saw t on te computer desk he was like "whats this?" So I told the truth and he was like "OH YEAH! My mom used this when we were little, it really made our hair grow!" Whew! I was so embarrassed before he said that! The only reason they stopped using it is because the store they bought it form closed. I felt so much better. But if I had to explain to someone wo didnt know Id be embarrassed all over again!

LOL!!!!!

MTG has made me paranoid. Last week I went to the dentist for a cleaning. The room is small, and there's not much ventilation in there. I was waiting for a few minutes before he came in. When my dentist came in and put his mask on, at first I thought it was because of the MTG smell. Duh, dentists always put masks on, but the MTG is playing with my mind.

Teacake said:
LOL!!!!!

MTG has made me paranoid. Last week I went to the dentist for a cleaning. The room is small, and there's not much ventilation in there. I was waiting for a few minutes before he came in. When my dentist came in and put his mask on, at first I thought it was because of the MTG smell. Duh, dentists always put masks on, but the MTG is playing with my mind.

Lmao. That's funny!!!

WomanlyCharm said:
Oh girl, I'm sorry, I know this was awkward for you, but just reading it made me laugh so loud everyone in my office is looking at me!!!! I'm just imagining what went through his mind...and you're right, he was being too damm nosey!:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

:lol: :lol:

Yeah I can see what was probably going through his mind. If I had found something like that at his apartment, I would have dragged him to the clinic kicking and screaming!

keishanell said:
I feel your pain!;) But you must agree in hindsight that was funny. I'm sure if your 'friend' did anymore snooping he has learn not to ask anymore questions...lol!

Yeah, looking back on it I can find the humor. But at the time he got on my nerves. I didnt bring him there to investigate. I needed him to use his muscles, not his mind!:lol:

Back