Garnier blow dry profector??

lamaria211

gf.jpg
Style with Heat. For the Perfectly Straight Sleek.

• Is it right for me?
    This powerful straightening balm with argan oil from Morocco makes it easier to blow dry your hair, while creating a weightless, humidity-resistant barrier to frizz for lasting smoothness and shine.

How do i use it?
    DIRECTIONS: Squeeze a small amount of balm into hand. Rub hands together, work through damp hair and blow dry. For best results, use the Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine System of shampoos and conditioners
  • So who uses it?
  • How do you use it?
  • and how often?
  • i just purchased this today i want to try ot out on monday but first i want to hear some good reviews or im taking it back:)

westNDNbeauty

I've read some horror stories of damage with this stuff, actually a couple of the Garnier products are on my beware list. They all happen to be the straightening products.

MsLauren

I used this a couple of years back and

A. it didn't relax my curls whatsoever! It actually made it frizzier.
B. It damaged my ends causing me to snip 2 inches off.
C. It was a waste of my time and money.

I'm not saying dont do it.....

but dont do it :lol:

Dove56

@Cuteness

Said that Carol's Daughter Chocolat Blowdry Creme is awesome, you can purchase at Sephora.

Yea, that Garnier Perfect will ruin.your.hair. It has HORRIBLE reviews!

30something

Are you talking about the Garnier blow dry profector kit, or the $4 Garnier Blow Dry Perfector Straightening Balm, because those are two different things. The straightening balm is pretty good.. it does help the blow drying process..hair comes out soft and feel moist. The Kit is what you want to stay way from. I personally prefer Redkin Blow dry lotion over the straightening balm tho.

greenandchic

Makeup Alley and Amazon.com has some scary reviews. Not just bad, "it didn't work", but "it made my hair fall out!" type reviews. Avoid at all costs.

msbettyboop

I've read some terrifying reviews about this product. The consensus seems to be that it damaged hair to the extent that people had to trim hair after using it. There's also a perfector kit or something which is just as bad if not worse.

Curlee_lurker

LA face/low class booty
I tried the kit and I had to cut soon after. I am not chasing down tailbone length hair so it wasn't too big of a deal but I think I chopped 6-8" after that ordeal.

LexaKing

I have it :) It smells good and really helps to get hair really straight with no frizz. I was using it every time I blow dry and straighten my hair but now because I air dry my hair at least 80 percent (trying to use less heat) I use it less often. But overall I love this product :)

lamaria211

I had the balm not the kit but i returned it this morning i came home with
Elasta Qp Silk Thermal protectant
Elasta Qp Foam Wrap mouse
Keracare Blow dry Lotion
Reviews and opinions please:)