Garnier Fruictus Sleek and Shine leave in conditioner *early review*

Arcadian

Bought on a whim. (I was at Target) :look:

Used as directed the first day after I relaxed (last thursday). I really liked it. the smell is a little fruity but it dosen't stick around too long. It does moisterize quite well, hair stayed nicely moisterized all day and into the next day.

A little goes a long way, no need to be heavy handed with this stuff.

The past week I've used this as my moisterizer, a few dribbles of oil to seal it and have seen no buildup, though hair has remained very moisterized supple, and shiney. Word of warning, if you tend to wear your hair down, it may weigh it down a bit, however, since I bun, I don't really care.

-A

That's how I use it too. A little bit of coconut oil and some sleek and shine. I found it is really good softening new growth too.

That's how I use it too. A little bit of coconut oil and some sleek and shine. I found it is really good softening new growth too.

Oh really? Even though my staple has been care free curl gold, I happen to like the sleek and shine a bit better because of the no buildup aspect. the smell well... I can handle smelling like a piece of fruit for a lil while :lachen:

My new growth can be so onery...Its going to be interesting to see how this stuff deals with it.

-A

I absolutely LOVE this stuff! I attempted to stray, but I came right back! I just bought the 3 minute masque; I hope it's some good stuff too!

Is this the same as the end strengthener Garnier Length & Strength leave-in?

No, it's part of the Sleek & Shine line. It comes in the same little round bottle but it looks like a serum. Great stuff!!! Another thing I bought because of the Board. Definite staple.:love2:

Back