~~Garnier Leave-in Conditioning Cream - Color and Shine ~~

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I love this stuff :grin: :grin: I'm sure it's been talked about before but I had to speak on it. It's very conditioning for me and I was able to quickly detangle my hair in preparations for a teeny ponytail/bun. It was so conditioning I wasn't going to put it in a bun but I wanted to do something different. The only thing is that it calls for only a quarter sized amount. I think I used 2 quarter sized amounts. I don't have long hair (yet), but I have a lot.

CarLiTa

i used the one for colored hair, I think. the one with the hot pink circle. I really like it, detangles my hair very well after using my SunSilk products, which I realize that I love too:) and my hair always smells so good.

blazingthru

*Bre~Bre* said:
Shooot! I meant "curl" and shine not "color" and shine :lachen:

And yes! Its a cheapie that works :grin:

Yeah I use this too. I love it. I have three or four bottles of this stuff. I wish I could get a gallon.

BronzyBella

This is great to hear 'cause I'm looking for a new moisturizer and everytime I go to a dept. store or pharmacy, I see TONS of Garnier stuff, but have never really checked it out.

Nice & Wavy

I use the curl and shine too and it is an excellent product....one result of this is the pic in my siggy. Makes the curls "POP"!!!

Last edited:

navsegda

LocksOfLuV said:
Have anyone ever used this as a moisturizer on dry hair?
*runs back into thread*

I haven't used this specific moisturizer on dry hair, but I frequently use the Length & Strength Anti-Split Ends Treatment as well as the L & S Conditioner on dry hair and both work wonders.

LocksOfLuV

navsegda said:
*runs back into thread*

I haven't used this specific moisturizer on dry hair, but I frequently use the Length & Strength Anti-Split Ends Treatment as well as the L & S Conditioner on dry hair and both work wonders.

Okay, I will try the L&S conditioner on dry hair, that's the one I was thinkig of anyways! Thank you!

thefineprint

I still have a bottle of this laying around somewhere. I used to love it too but now I use nexxus humectress as a leave-in. i liked that the garnier wasn't greasy though

angelita842002

I use the Curl and Shine one two and I love it. I Use it as a mositurizer/leavin on wet hair. then seal with evoo or wgo. I love it. Especially for wash and goes.

so so chic

CarLiTa said:
i used the one for colored hair, I think. the one with the hot pink circle. I really like it, detangles my hair very well after using my SunSilk products, which I realize that I love too:) and my hair always smells so good.

I use this one too, on dry hair, followed by Hot Six oil.

Qetesh

i was just thinking of making a thread on the sleek and shine leave in. I have been using this on my hair for about a week b4 bed and i LOVE THIS!!
it was less than 3.00 and i love how it smells AND how it makes my hair feel.

i let my mom use some and she liked it also, this is definatly becoming one of my staples. SOOOO much better than the ORS carrot creame i had been using up until now

HoneyDew

Qetesh said:
i was just thinking of making a thread on the sleek and shine leave in. I have been using this on my hair for about a week b4 bed and i LOVE THIS!!
it was less than 3.00 and i love how it smells AND how it makes my hair feel.

i let my mom use some and she liked it also, this is definatly becoming one of my staples. SOOOO much better than the ORS carrot creame i had been using up until now

I love it, too. Very moisturizing w/o being oily or too wet!