Giovanni Direct Leave-in!

Wishin4BSL

I love this stuff! Yes, ladies, I know I did a rave last week, but the pj in me has come back full force!:lol: I didn't want to wait to use this product so instead of shampooing, conditioning and then using it, I just used it in place of my NTM leave-in on (to which I will always remain faithful for daily moisture!) on dry hair and sealed it with my Africa's Best Herbal Oil. Well, I could not believe how soft and shiny my hair was after using this! I used it last night and I didn't even have to moisturize this morning! Giovanni Direct Leave-in is wonderful! I only plan on using it on wet hair, but it works really well on my dry hair too! PJ's unite! This stuff is great and you should try it!!!:lol: Next stop, Henna after my braids! (I already got it in the mail!:lachen:)

navsegda

Wishin4BSL said:
I love this stuff! Yes, ladies, I know I did a rave last week, but the pj in me has come back full force!:lol: I didn't want to wait to use this product so instead of shampooing, conditioning and then using it, I just used it in place of my NTM leave-in on (to which I will always remain faithful for daily moisture!) on dry hair and sealed it with my Africa's Best Herbal Oil. Well, I could not believe how soft and shiny my hair was after using this! I used it last night and I didn't even have to moisturize this morning! Giovanni Direct Leave-in is wonderful! I only plan on using it on wet hair, but it works really well on my dry hair too! PJ's unite! This stuff is great and you should try it!!!:lol: Next stop, Henna after my braids! (I already got it in the mail!:lachen:)

I have heard so many great reviews from lots of people about this that I really wanna try it!

Wishin4BSL

navsegda said:
I have heard so many great reviews from lots of people about this that I really wanna try it!

It is really great! I never thought that a product without cones could make my hair feel so wonderful!

e$h

I was so tempting to get this when I was in The Vitamin Shoppe the other day, but I didn't. Now I just might go back. Lord knows I don't need nothing else!!!!

Britt

Everytime I see a Giovanni thread I have to jump in :lol:. I loveeee this stuff. I just don't even have a temptation to try another leave in. It really does soften and detangle my hair each and everytime. I get consistent results with it and it doesn't leave a coating. I love that it has no cones. It's just a nice light leave in conditioner. I brought it to the salon with me and the hairdresser asked me to buy her some bottles. I went back to her a few months later and she asked me to get her some more, she said she uses it on herself not on her patrons :lol: . I have 3 bottles stashed in my closet. I :love: this stuff.

Honi

There is no board.
Me likey too! I tried this on dry hair and used the same oil just like you did with excellent results! Also great on wet hair.

ak46

Wishin4BSL said:

Tell me about it. I just bought this stuff recently after hearing so many good things about it and I'm already almost done with the bottle. I love it! It makes my hair feel so good...and it smells good too :grin:

Nice & Wavy

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! I use it everyday and at night, wet and dry hair. It really does moisturize the hair nicely and it keeps it nice and soft. The best stuff ever. I have to go to get more during lunch today!!!

PaperClip

Could you all clarify which version of the Giovanni Direct you're using?

Qetesh

I have this in the mail I couldn’t resist ordering it the other day , I cant wait to try it out. I found that the Garnier sleek and shine leave in works very well on my dry hair also so I will give them both a try. I will post my reviews once I have them J

MrsHouston

thanks guys. Everyone always have such great reviews about this product. I think I will purchase some too!

Wishin4BSL

RelaxerRehab said:
Could you all clarify which version of the Giovanni Direct you're using?

I was talking about the first one with the green leaves on it. I didn't knoq about the other one! Off to the store!:lol:

trulyurangel82

You know what Im thinking about using giovanni direct leave-in again. I switched to dove intense mist and its good but the giovanni moisturized a little bit better.

That stuff was great.

Ambitious1013

My hair loves this leave-in!! I use the creamy leave-in and it leaves my hair so soft. My rollersets come out so bouncy too! :)

Lavendar

Love it! Love it! Love it! This replaced my beloved Elucence MB as my leave-in, and I didn't think that was possible. It detangles my fine hair and air dries to a silky feel.

PrincessDiva

ak46 said:
Tell me about it. I just bought this stuff recently after hearing so many good things about it and I'm already almost done with the bottle. I love it! It makes my hair feel so good...and it smells good too :grin:

Me too! my favorite leave in!

Isis

I love this too and all the great ingredients! I also love creamy leave-ins like this one.:)