Giovanni Direct Leave-in!

*Frisky*

I could not believe when I saw Giovanni products at Shoppers..a local grocery chain here!!! They did not have the Leave In though but they had several other products so maybe they just didn't have it at the location I went to...they also had J/A/S/O/N and Kiss My Face products...I was thinking go on wit your bad self Shoppers!!

ak46

RelaxerRehab said:
Could you all clarify which version of the Giovanni Direct you're using?

]

I use the first one.:)

SilkyandSmooth

Britt said:
Nope.. you'd have to go to Whole Foods or Vitamin Shoppe.
Or, you can go to this website, they have it for cheap and they ship fast ;) . www.vitacost.com .
HTH :)

Thank you much. I was just about to ask if it could be found at Whole Foods. There's one not too far from my workplace. Guess where I'll be going for lunch? :lol:

dlove

I am in LOVE!! Giovanni Direct Leave-in the absolute best. Trust me I have tried them all...

NYLegalNewbie

ITA!

I just bought Giovanni Direct Leave in last week, and I LOVE it! My hair is moisturized but with no greasy feeling at all. Plus I love that it's organic.

Jade Feria

I LOVE this leave-in. I'm don't think I'll ever turn back to any of the other leave-ins I've used before. This stuff is the truth!!!

tapioca_pudding

I had used it last week and had some weird flakin stuff goin on.. :perplexed:

BUT I used it again last nite and only used a LITTLE bit... :love: MAN! Love this stuff!! Hair feels awesome.

favorc

This stuff is my rock and foundation:lachen:. It is the only thing that I have tried that gets the tangles out of my hair and leaves it soft and shiny. love this stuff!!