Giovanni is the truth!!

I am relaxed and as you already now, I highly recommend it. :)

BeautifulWideEyes said:
Girrrrrrrrl I wish I would have known about the travel size 15 minutes ago, just left whole foods and was skeptical about buying another product my hair wouldn't agree with. Hmmmmmmm I think I better run in there tomorrow.:grin: Has anyone used it on relaxed hair??

I love this stuff along with their 50/50 balanced remoisturizer. i wash my hair, use the 50/50 as my rinse out conditioner, and then the direct leave-in. amazing stuff. Far better than aubrey's in my opinion!

BlackCardinal said:
When most people say "giovanni" they are referring to the Direct Leave-in, which is a creamy leave-in. They also have a liquid one called Vitapro Fusion which is basically the same as Direct except it's liquid and it has a heat protectant in it (PVP)

Man that Vitapro is something serious. I use to mix it with the MTG. Talkin about some serious growth. Now I mix it with just about er' thang.

This leave-in is really good. I haven't used it during the summer, but I'll definitely be returning to it during the winter months. It leaves my hair soft and bouncy.

I ran out & bought some of this today. Gotta say I really like it. Still using my Cantu Leave in on the very ends, though.

Back