Go ION, it's ya birthday!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Go ION, it\'s ya birthday!

Okay,

I could not wait for my regular "wash" day to try the ION moisturizing conditioner. So, I did a ponytail wash. (this is something I do in lieu of a conditioner wash when I don't feel like wetting my entire head)

Anyway, so far so good. I really liked the way that the hair felt upon rinse out. Also, the conditioner has a nice lovely fragrance. In light of recent "Mizani events"--I think this will become my staple moisturizing conditioner. It is a very creamy, silky feeling substance, kind of yellow in color and even going onto the hair, I felt my hair soften.

I finished the process with ION's finishing detangler as my leave-in. It's pretty good stuff too and also has a great ingredient list.

Thanks for readin' --Alright PJ's,
On your mark, get set, GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dionne

Re: Go ION, it\'s ya birthday!

Look what you did now.
I have a break today at 10:00 and you know where I am going. I just might be little late to pysch class.But I am sure I will thank you in the morning

G

OOOOOH, I forgot about ION. That used to be my baby! Does it come in a white bottle w/purple writing? It smells really good and used to leave my hair really soft. Hmmm, I might have to make a trip to Sally's later on. Thanks for reminding me. I used to luvvvv that stuff

azul11

thanks for the recommendation. i am looking for a protein treatment for after i take out my braids. i have heard about aphogee and gpb but i am always interested in other suggestions. however when i do find one i want to follow up with a good moisturizing conditioner. its good to find one that is inexpensive as well. may keep me till i try out humecto.
God bless you all.

Lee

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
azul11 said:
thanks for the recommendation. i am looking for a protein treatment for after i take out my braids. i have heard about aphogee and gpb but i am always interested in other suggestions. however when i do find one i want to follow up with a good moisturizing conditioner. its good to find one that is inexpensive as well. may keep me till i try out humecto.
God bless you all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried the Aphogee on Sunday for the first time and that stuff did not work for me. By Monday my hair was coming out as soon as I touched it. (Lord I can't wait for my hair wash day). Well anyway, the best protein treatment I'v tried is Jheri Redding EXTRA Protein Pac Vitamin Conditioning Treatment (the EXTRA is written in blue letters on the bottle). It's in a clear bottle in which the contents are a deep yellowish. Man this stuff worked great on my hair. I recommended this product to my sister and her friend and they love it. I have a handful of this stuff left. I'm going out and purchasing two more bottles. I love it. Sorry this post is so long but I highly recommend this product.

CynamonKis

Supergirl I liked this brand, too. I got it on sale at Sally's last month &amp; it worked well to moisturize my hair after a DRC-28 treatment...