GO JUST FOR RELAXER

Chemetria

HAY LADIES I HAVE A QUESTION HOW MANY OF YOU GO TO THE SALON JUST RELAXER I WOULD LOVE TO BE A SELF RELAXER BUT AFTER SERIOUS THOUGHT I DO NOT TRUST MY SELF THAT MUCH I DID RELAX MY HAIR WHEN I WENT FROM NATURAL TO RELAXED ON SEPT 20TH BUT ALL I HAD TO DO WAS JUST PUT IT ON FROM ROOT TO END PRETTY MUCH

Last edited:

vestaluv1

I self relaxed with NO LYE relaxers for about 10 years before switching to LYE and getting my hair relaxed at the salon, as of my last relaxer.

At the salon I get a relaxer and treatment.

RZILYNT

I go just for the relaxer and then finish my hair at home. I am too messy and can't afford overlap somewhere that I can't see. I envey those that can self relax. saves on cash....I don't want to risk doing damage due to my lack of skill, If I could find a trusted friend then I would go that route...I have not found anyone that I trust...yet.

RZ~

yuriko

I go to the salon just for relaxer. I destroyed my hair in 1999 when i was doing self relaxers. I will get back there again, I have been practicing my self-relaxing with thick conditioners and timing it and everything.

In 2009, I will get there

Last edited:

MyAngelEyez~C~U

me too. I used to do self relaxers, but I always overlapped and it would cause breakage, s I'd lose any hair I had obtained.

I will not relax my own hair again, and my stylist has BSL hair, so I trust her to do my hair right, lol. she knows I am trying to grow out my hair.

sevetlana

Me too. I can't do it myself yet, and I don't want to cause damage. I am so scared of that. Since I plan to stretch for 10 to 12 wks it'll be alright.