God ! So mindful of me.Tears of joy!!

empressaja

Hello Ladies God has truly shown me so much. I had posted a while back about my marriage. I have been seperated and married for 5 years November 9th. A shame. Anyway god has shown me that I was wrong so wrong . I was so selfish and childish and pointing fingers all the time and just not a good person to be around. I have said I would be getting a divorce for so long and never got around to it so my husband and I just lived seperated but took care of our children. I treated my being married like it was some sort of technicality. I got baptized and chose to follow the Lord back in September and I have really struggled with so many things. I got rid of a relationship that was wrong and told my husband how wrong i was and asked for forgiveness. Ladies he forgave and we have decided to be a family. He said how he never stopped loving me and he just waited for me to grow up and mature which he has done alot of as well. I am so overwhemed by this I feel so undeserving. i haven't really absorbed this but I feel God has been so mindful of me all of this time. I just had to make a choice. I m so happy a little scared but I know God is in control. I have given this to him and he is changing so many areas of my life. I am a member of a small group ministry at my church we are doing the study " Falling in love with jesus" and the ladies in my group are so happy for me they see how God has changed me I have a lonnnnnnnnng way to go but I've come so far. i just had to share this. Praise God Praise god Praise God!!!

cocoberry10

birdie said:
Hello Ladies God has truly shown me so much. I had posted a while back about my marriage. I have been seperated and married for 5 years November 9th. A shame. Anyway god has shown me that I was wrong so wrong . I was so selfish and childish and pointing fingers all the time and just not a good person to be around. I have said I would be getting a divorce for so long and never got around to it so my husband and I just lived seperated but took care of our children. I treated my being married like it was some sort of technicality. I got baptized and chose to follow the Lord back in September and I have really struggled with so many things. I got rid of a relationship that was wrong and told my husband how wrong i was and asked for forgiveness. Ladies he forgave and we have decided to be a family. He said how he never stopped loving me and he just waited for me to grow up and mature which he has done alot of as well. I am so overwhemed by this I feel so undeserving. i haven't really absorbed this but I feel God has been so mindful of me all of this time. I just had to make a choice. I m so happy a little scared but I know God is in control. I have given this to him and he is changing so many areas of my life. I am a member of a small group ministry at my church we are doing the study " Falling in love with jesus" and the ladies in my group are so happy for me they see how God has changed me I have a lonnnnnnnnng way to go but I've come so far. i just had to share this. Praise God Praise god Praise God!!!

Praise God, Praise God Almighty! He truly is a restorer and a redeemer!

PaperClip

Restoration is so beautiful! God bless you and your family!:)

Thinking about the Winans' song "Restoration":

"Restoration has finally come! Been restored back to my place in God"
What would I know about being restored if I never lost my place?
What would I know about His mercy if I hadn't gotten out of grace?!
Restoration!"

star

WHat a beautiful story and so powerful on how God restore after you asking for forgiveness it was from that point you grew. God is truly good and so happy that your husband had a heart of God to forgive also and move on. Thank you again for sharing and I am so, so happy for you and your family I wanted to cry too.

firecracker

Go head now! I'm glad everything is working out and you guys are allowing God to guide you. Smokey Norfol song came to mind "falling in love with Jesus" its the best thing that anyone can do. :)

firecracker

Go head now! I'm glad everything is working out and you guys are allowing God to guide you. Smokey Norfol song came to mind "falling in love with Jesus" its the best thing that anyone can do. :)

Pam Pam

What a wonderful testimony. I love to hear about the goodness of Jesus!!!

May God continue to bless your family as you grow closer to Him!!!

kweenameena

Wow, isn't it amazing to see how God works? I bet you not long ago you didn't see the light at the end of the tunnel or didn't think there would be one. I was in the same boat. Waitin for my man to get some "act right" when it was me all along who needed to get out of denial. Wow!!! I'm sooo happy for you and pray the God will continually bless you! Stay focused on the Lord and he will truly direct your path! Praise God. I got chills reading this and I got a little tear-y! God Bless you, SIS!!!:kiss:

AMJMJR

Praise God! God is able. God will always restore what you think has been taken from you. I am happy for you.

I'm so happy for you.

May our Lord continue to keep you and your family together.

Thanks for the reminder that I am to fall in love with Jesus. (When I read that, it touched my soul).:)

empressaja

Thank you all for your lovely words. I have just such a joy in me. I am so overwhelmed. God has been just everywhere I look. Its amazing. You ladies have given me soo much in this forum. I am serious lurker in this forum.But just reading the post and the WORDS of ENCOURAGMEnt you all are so God filled. Thank you