Good Hair Days

inthepink

I bought these Good Hair Days Magic Grip Hair Pins yesterday based on Allandra's recommendation:

40101tri_small.JPG

And let me just say that these things are absolutely superior to bobby pins! I used one to hold my bun into place and I was surprised at how easily it glid into my hair without any pushes or grabs or snaps!! Total amazement. I'm going out tonite in search of more Good Hair Days items! From their GoodHairDays.com website they seem to have quite a few products to decorate a chignon! I'm very excited.

Go get some...NOW!!!:)

Thanks for the heads up, hairlove. I'll have to look into buying these when my self-imposed August challenge ends.

Nyambura, they are only $1.69!!! (Sorry to tempt you) I'm hoping the rest of their items are equally inexpensive!

I was wondering how these compared with the other hair pins.
You mention bobby pins does that include those U shaped pin the stylist use as well?

Spagirl,

I can't compare those b/c I've never used them but my guess is that these would work better b/c they are not metal.

Thanks. The price you came across is the best I've seen! I'm gonna try some of those pins and I want to get some of those wide teeth side combs by Good Hair Days as well. Thanks again!

You're welcome, Spagirl. I got mine at Sally's for the $1.69 price. I'm hoping they have this brand at Target and Walmart, too. I'm starting to get "known" at Sally's and I hate that. I'd rather keep my pjism a secret!

[ QUOTE ]
Nyambura, they are only $1.69!!! (Sorry to tempt you) I'm hoping the rest of their items are equally inexpensive!

[/ QUOTE ]

[sigh] This challenge is harder than I thought. Every time I strengthen my resolve, then there's a great post like this
poke.gif
, lol. I think actually it was your post about www.tenderheaded.com that got me to purchase from them - I'm happy with the products, my mom's happy with her products, and I got my shipment within 3 days (impressive). But that was in July. I'll just have to make a list of your product recommendations, like I have with Jade 21's posts, so I can shop like a madwoman in the BSS aisles when September rolls around.

Love these Good Hair Days pins.
trampoline.gif
I use the black pins to keep my bun pinned up securely. No more ouchless elastics. Thanks Allandra!

I use them for all my updos(twists, french rolls...)
Allandra turned me onto these over a year ago. They really hold with out pulling your hair....

I bought some of these pins today and they are the best!!! I got tired of those metal bobby pins, but I love these and they hold so well!!
trampoline.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I used one to hold my bun into place and I was surprised at how easily it glid into my hair without any pushes or grabs or snaps!! Total amazement.

[/ QUOTE ]

I finally went to Sally's yesterday and purchased a few packs. I made a bun and put one pin in and as it slid in all I could say way o-o-o-oh. I felt like a television commercial. These truely are good pins. Now if I can only find them in black locally. Thanks for sharing everyone! Allandra you've done it again. Another good recommenation!

Yes, Allandra knows all the good stuff!!! I'm so glad I tried these pins. I'll never go back to bobby pins! There was a woman at my job today with a french roll using bobby pins and I sooo wanted to tell her about the goody hair pins. It's hard not talking about hair all day!

Before I make another internet purchase
frown.gif

Does anyone know where i can find these pins in toronto canada?????
ohwell.gif

If not...... is there a good net site where I can order a few packs??

I've been using these pins for exactly a month now - don't know how I lived without them! No hair breakage at all to worry about.
smile.gif
Thanks again Allandra and Hairlove!

Back