Good Moisturizers

TyHill21

Hey Guys,

Im new to the forum and I am learning alot/tons of ways to protect and grow my hair. Call me crazy (b/c I know its on here somewhere) but I can not find a forum that list or suggest good moisturizers.
My hair is 4a and it is fine I was using Luster's pink oil -obviously that was not good.

Any suggestions or if you know of a link I can find good moisturizers please reply.

Thanks.

Brownie518

Try searching for "favorite moisturizers." A lot of threads come up asking the same question. You'll get a lot of suggestions!!

For me, finding good moisturizers has always been hard but the best thing I ever did was to find the right leave ins to use after washing. Once I found good leave ins that moisturize my hair, I didn't have to moisturize between washes as much. It definitely helped with the health of my hair.

HTH and Welcome!!!

isabella09

:welcome: to the forum, Here is a link l've found. http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?p=7934096.
I use both of the following simultaneously;
- Qhemet Biologics’s Burdock Root Butter Cream (Creamy water based)
- Qhemet Biologics’s Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm (Oil based I think)
The moisturizing combination work’s wonderfully for my hair; it feel’s soo soft and hydrated all day.
Hope this helps :)