Gotta' Trim At A White Salon (!!!) New Pics (!!!)

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Thanks dtachi! I'm glad the stylist I had was experience with all different textures of hair. One time, my sister went to a hair school and a white girl did her hair and she was not happy afterwards. The girl had trimmed her hair uneven and gave her a funky looking hairdo. See, I don't think I would have gone to a white stylist (or any race) in a hair school to trim my hair. But I know there's probably some people there that can trim hair but it's like you said...experience and training is the key. :yep:

Kalani

Poohbear said:
Thanks dtachi! I'm glad the stylist I had was experience with all different textures of hair. One time, my sister went to a hair school and a white girl did her hair and she was not happy afterwards. The girl had trimmed her hair uneven and gave her a funky looking hairdo. See, I don't think I would have gone to a white stylist (or any race) in a hair school to trim my hair. But I know there's probably some people there that can trim hair but it's like you said...experience and training is the key. :yep:

My goodness, I would never go to white(or like you said any race) stylist at a hair school! If the professionals can't pull it off I shudder to think what someone in training would do :eek: .
IMO, When it comes to the more tricky textures, training is nothing without a good amount of experience to back it up! Although I suppose you could say that about all textures.

B

Bublnbrnsuga

All of that for $24?? Maybe I will start letting them trim my hair for me!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Bublnbrnsuga said:
All of that for $24?? Maybe I will start letting them trim my hair for me!
Yep, but I thought it was a little much to me. It was going to be just $19 but she said it would cost an extra $5 to use the blowdryer and flat iron to straighten my roots so I can get a better cut. But the price isn't too bad considering she had to do all that just to trim it. Right now, my roots are already starting to revert back! :)

vikkisecret

Nubian Girl
Hey poohbear,
Your hair looks great and your avator pic really cute.:D It looks shiny and full and your will surely being growing faster in no time thanxs to the trim. I am trying ti talk myself into getting one but.....we'll see.;)

Isis

Your hair looks great Poohbear! :up: It's good to hear someone had a positive experience at a salon!

LovelyL8E

Hey Poohbear, you look so cute in your avatar. Your hair is very pretty. She did a great job. I had my first visit to a white salon (fantastic sam's) this past January. It was the best thing I could have ever done. Keep up to good work.:up: