My PICTURE ALBUM UPDATES for March (!!!)

Pooh you are doing such a good job with your hair. I love your braidout :love: and your rollerset :love: :love: Keep up the good work.

Your hair looks great, pooh! Your transition seems to be going well! Hang in there! You be a "natural" beauty in no time!

Pooh,

Your hair is looking good. I am loving all your pictures, but I am really loving your roller set. What products did you use?

Keep up the good work!

bludacious said:
Pooh,

Your hair is looking good. I am loving all your pictures, but I am really loving your roller set. What products did you use?

Keep up the good work!
1. Shampooed w/ Suave Clarifying Shampoo
2. Did a co-wash with Suave Professionals Humectant
3. Divided my hair into 3 sections
4. Leave-in to detangle: Motions Nourish
5. Moisturizer: S-Curl
6. As I rolled up each section, I would spray water and then comb with a wide tooth comb. I didn't use a fine tooth comb at all (afraid to use it). I just rolled each section up after combing it with a wide tooth comb.
7. I let it airdry for a day and then took the rollers out, separated each curl into three's and WAH-LAA! :grin:

sylver2 said:
Nice job girl. Makes me think about transitioning as well.
Looking very good:))
I see that you are 21 weeks post relaxer. I'm almost 25 weeks. I bet your natural hair would be beautiful (I won't convince you to go natural :grin: ) When do u plan to relax your hair? :)

Poohbear said:
@ Isis and mkstar826 ---> I think I have my album set where I'm the only one who can see my comments. :p I saw the comments you ladies posted in my album! Thank you very much! :grin:

lol okay! i thought i was going crazy ;)

I'm glad you posted this because I've been looking for an opportunity to tell you I really like the pic in your avatar. You look so happy in it too. :) Your roller set in your album looks wonderful as well, very bouncy and pretty. Thanx for sharing!

Your hair looks great Poohbear!!! I really like your natural hair and can't wait to see you with a puffalicious puff!!! You are making great progress. I know you are an inspiration to many. :)

Back